Sign in to follow this  
timinindiana

Framerate Issues T9 and 10 the worst

4 comments in this topic

[AOI]
Members
111 posts
9,233 battles

Okay the last month or so I have been having major issue with frame rate drops and it is really bad on T9 and 10 maps.Sometimes down to 20 FPS..My game play suffers really bad and at this point I am not going to play T9 or 10 as I am a drag on my team.On tier 6 and down my frame rate is even starting to drop off to below 30 sometimes.

With that being said the following " is not the issue". My GPU,MY CPU or my Internet connection.Testing has showed my CPU and GPU never crack 50% even with OBS recording.My ping stays around 25ms to 35ms.Motherboard memory usage is about 30% and memory faults our zero. GPU memory runs from 40% to 60% .FSB usage and temps our all within operating parameters. I have not changed any settings as of the last 6 months except I run my own soundtracks.

Now on to my thoughts about this..I am getting IO spikes to 100% at times from my Hard drive but this is sporadic but does occur during game play(have tested HD and all is good I also de-fragment every week). I am using Win7 64bit..I have been getting disconnected from WOW servers during game play at a much higher rate the past month or so..I am thinking server issues, or a bug effecting rendering in one of the last few updates..(As I was hit with the DX bug back about 5 months ago from bad coding  in an update and it killed my frame rate )..

Any advice or suggestions on this issue would be most appreciated.

Thanks Tim

Edited by timinindiana
spelling
  • Bad 1

Community Department
2,114 posts
520 battles
4 hours ago, timinindiana said:
Spoiler

Okay the last month or so I have been having major issue with frame rate drops and it is really bad on T9 and 10 maps.Sometimes down to 20 FPS..My game play suffers really bad and at this point I am not going to play T9 or 10 as I am a drag on my team.On tier 6 and down my frame rate is even starting to drop off to below 30 sometimes.

With that being said the following " is not the issue". My GPU,MY CPU or my Internet connection.Testing has showed my CPU and GPU never crack 50% even with OBS recording.My ping stays around 25ms to 35ms.Motherboard memory usage is about 30% and memory faults our zero. GPU memory runs from 40% to 60% .FSB usage and temps our all within operating parameters. I have not changed any settings as of the last 6 months except I run my own soundtracks.

Now on to my thoughts about this..I am getting IO spikes to 100% at times from my Hard drive but this is sporadic but does occur during game play(have tested HD and all is good I also de-fragment every week). I am using Win7 64bit..I have been getting disconnected from WOW servers during game play at a much higher rate the past month or so..I am thinking server issues, or a bug effecting rendering in one of the last few updates..(As I was hit with the DX bug back about 5 months ago from bad coding  in an update and it killed my frame rate )..

Any advice or suggestions on this issue would be most appreciated.

Thanks Tim

There can be plenty of reasons. 
Please delete modifications if there are any.
Make integrity check of the game client (launcher/WGC>>settings>>support>>check and repair game integrity). 
If it doesn't help, create ticket to the support. Attach WGCheck report and your description of this issue. 

[AOI]
Members
111 posts
9,233 battles
13 hours ago, turbo07 said:

There can be plenty of reasons. 
Please delete modifications if there are any.
Make integrity check of the game client (launcher/WGC>>settings>>support>>check and repair game integrity). 
If it doesn't help, create ticket to the support. Attach WGCheck report and your description of this issue. 

Hey turbo07 thanks so much for information,link and download..I did not know WG had this type of error checking and reporting tool..I also want to thank you for being prompt and to the point with real and good information..Will be trying this out in a few minutes..

Tim

• Cool 1

Members
36 posts
3,626 battles

I’ve had this issue for a long time as well, I put in a ticket and changed my settings around to where it wasn’t so sever so instead of dropping from 75 to 40 it will maybe only drop to 55 at the lowest. I honestly don’t know what it is at this point.

Sign in to follow this