You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BrunoSchezer

PSA: Buy the Haifuri Camos for Harekaze and Musashi

14 comments in this topic

[FALCO]
Alpha Tester
1,000 posts
6,092 battles

Guys, if you did not buy the camos for both ships, you will not have another chance to do it. Look at this, from the patch notes of the Update 0.7.9:

High School Fleet

Due to the termination of the contract with the copyright holder, the High School Fleet camouflage for Musashi and Harekaze is to be removed from the game. This, however, does not affect items that are currently on the players' accounts. In addition, if the account has an incomplete HSF collection, it still can be completed, which will get you a camouflage for battleship Yamato.

[ARGSY]
Members
8,726 posts
5,902 battles
32 minutes ago, BrunoSchezer said:

Guys, if you did not buy the camos for both ships, you will not have another chance to do it.

I just wish I'd had as much clear notice from WG about the removal of the Harekaze herself. If there was, I must have completely missed it and am now kicking myself.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
172 posts
850 battles
6 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I just wish I'd had as much clear notice from WG about the removal of the Harekaze herself. If there was, I must have completely missed it and am now kicking myself.

yes, I agree as well.

Members
111 posts
913 battles

wanted to buy the Harekaze but then WG decided that weekend that only first time buyers would get 200% additional doubloons to their initial purchase, so I didn't buy anything, now it's too late, meh

[ERN]
[ERN]
Members
622 posts
8,630 battles

If they are going to end this collaboration, they should end it with a bang like they did with ARP.

Put in place a final marathon where players can get a final chance to complete the collection, and possibly win the Harakaze, camo for the Yamato, Musashi, and the Graf Spee, as well as winning exclusive captains from the series.

Members
447 posts

The 2nd HSF camo for the Harekaze  is god awful looking with the cute little kitty cats. Not worth the shame for the extra 50% commander bonus. Oh...and the 4k cost puts the nail in the coffin. 

I do have the camo for the Musashi and that is pretty cool looking. 

[WOLF2]
Members
2,656 posts
14,408 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Wait WUT … 

30 minutes ago, XXRed_DawnXX said:

If they are going to end this collaboration, they should end it with a bang like they did with ARP.

Put in place a final marathon where players can get a final chance to complete the collection, and possibly win the Harakaze, camo for the Yamato, Musashi, and the Graf Spee, as well as winning exclusive captains from the series.

This would appear to make sense, which explains why it didn't happen :)

So, if it's not on X-mas box list of winnable ships - I won't play ….     

much 

Edited by Commander_367

[ARGSY]
Members
8,726 posts
5,902 battles
2 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

Wait WUT … 

Yep.

I believe the info was tucked away in Mouse's preview of premium ships thread, but I don't scan that often and it was easily missable.

[ARGSY]
Members
8,726 posts
5,902 battles
29 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

The 2nd HSF camo for the Harekaze  is god awful looking with the cute little kitty cats. Not worth the shame for the extra 50% commander bonus.

I take it you don't have a young daughter who'd squeal and coo in delight at the thought of a kitty-cat ship with a kitty-cat captain? Mine would (but yeah, 4K doubloons is a lot, which I could use to better ends). Not being able to get the ship any more makes that kind of irrelevant, though.

I ALMOST pulled the trigger. If she'd been one of the discount ships in the summer sale, I would have done it. Fool, me. @LittleWhiteMouse, if this ship ever comes back for even an INSTANT, please put a HUGE sticky up in general discussion.

[WOLF2]
Members
2,656 posts
14,408 battles
15 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Yep.

I believe the info was tucked away in Mouse's preview of premium ships thread, but I don't scan that often and it was easily missable.

Yeah, I knew there was some contract thing

I just didn't know the dates and expected some fanfare or a final blowout event to cap it off 

Ships seem to appear and disappear so fast in this arcade game now, I'm starting not to care about them = bad marketing 

It's all about the ships :)

Edited by Commander_367

[ARGSY]
Members
8,726 posts
5,902 battles
13 minutes ago, NATOMarksman said:

HSF still has a movie in production, so there is a possibility (though slim) that it could come back.

We might get a newer, better, shinier Harekaze/Graf Spee, and more ships besides, if that happens. Crossing my fingers. My young daughter is allowed to play from time to time, and loves girl commanders. (She also loves the fishy and kitty commanders, but is sort of scared that Isoroku will eat the fish. I had to explain to her that his space battle armour protects him!)

[PVE]
Members
13,806 posts
8,873 battles

A Papa Papa flag is 8 doubloons. The Harakaze Isoroku camo is 4,000 doubloons. So you would have to play Harakaze 500 times to equal the amount of Papa Papa flags you can buy. So if you play Harakaze a lot, it would be worth it.