Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mightymouse76

ships on loan

9 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,127 battles

i have 3 ships that i got to try out but they are only on loan for 6 days, silly Q?....stupid me spent ingame currency on them to give them upgrades now when the time expires & the ships are taken away will i get the money i spent on them back?...be fore i get hate replies yes i know the mistake i made just after i made it

Members
4 posts
1,127 battles

yeah i got 3 ships in my ship yard but i only have them for 6 days (almost up) ive never seen it before or recieved anything "loan" ships....i think its just to give you a tatse of higher lvl ships if youo dont have any

Members
4 posts
1,127 battles

sorry for the crap pic but see how 3 of the ships have the timer?....well i spent ingame cash on the massachusetts, im wondering if i'll get that cash back once the timer runs out & the ships are taken away

20180918_144414.jpg

Edited by mightymouse76

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
674 posts
1,304 battles

You spent credits to add upgrades to the ship, right? If so, they'll be demounted and put in your inventory once the rental time is up. You won't get the credits back, just the upgrades.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
2,586 posts
20,082 battles
3 hours ago, mightymouse76 said:

im wondering if i'll get that cash back

3 hours ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

You spent credits to add upgrades to the ship, right? If so, they'll be demounted and put in your inventory once the rental time is up. You won't get the credits back, just the upgrades.

I'm not sure if this is correct but it may be...I only have tree ships to compare this with but when you sell a tree ship it either tries to charge you doubloons to demount upgrades if you want to keep them or it makes you sell them (for 1/2 their original purchase price) before hand...if you don't sell them it will charge you the doubloons to keep them asyou can't sell a ship w/any upgrades mounted.

I've never sold a premium & have never received any free rentals (other than for clan battles but have never run any of them in clan battles as I've had my own T10s) so not sure what it may do...I doubt it will take doubloons away from your account w/out you being asked but it may force sell the upgrades at 1/2 price...but again...I have no idea for certain what will happen.

[HINON]
Members
10,336 posts
50 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

It is correct, they get put back into the inventory free of charge.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
2,586 posts
20,082 battles
56 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

It is correct, they get put back into the inventory free of charge.

Cool...didn't know for sure...might have to farm a few extra upgrades for cheap on the T10s next time they have discounts on them when there are clan rentals.

Sign in to follow this