You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BlailBlerg

Be the change! BB Coalition Against Radar BB-CAR

15 comments in this topic

[FAE]
Members
2,322 posts
2,885 battles

Its very interesting to see BBs complaining about how badly radar screws their team DDs. Let's not make this a thing any longer. Especially as BBs, we have the best chance to push fast down a side, build a crossfire from the rest of our team and focus down that radar cruiser. 

Sign your name: When in BB, when possible, you will always aim down that radar cruiser as soon as you can safely do so. And build positional situations where you have the ability to shoot and hamper those enemy radars. When possible, you'll also teach your team to do the same, as apparently for the potatoes, its not obvious they should do that. 

Start by creating an obvious example to follow. And continue with helpful directions to players who want to listen and learn. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,601 posts
2,491 battles

Don't worry! I'll take the place of the radar cruisers by using my planes to permaspot! :Smile_izmena:

Haha, my teammates can survive a couple of runs from the enemy bombers!

[DRG_N]
Members
479 posts
638 battles
1 hour ago, BlailBlerg said:

Its very interesting to see BBs complaining about how badly radar screws their team DDs.

BB players complaining about DD's being abused?  I call B.S.

The more radar the better.

Edited by Highlord

[FAE]
Members
2,322 posts
2,885 battles
Just now, Highlord said:

BB players complaining about DD's being abused?  I call B.S.

=DDDDD  

[90THG]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,550 posts
13,542 battles

considering one of my favorite BB's has radar this is quite hilarious.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,828 posts
2,524 battles

I'll happily use my Missouri's radar to delete those scumbag radar cruisers

Would feel obligated to get rid of any DDs I happen to spot as well, you know, just to make my own DDs' lives easier:Smile_Default:

OK, I'll leave now:Smile_hiding:

[SCREW]
Members
184 posts
8,739 battles

Yeah, no. I happen to rather dislike destroyer players as of late. They don't cap, they don't support, they don't spot. Nothing. Especially the jap and pan Asian losers. They just sit way back and spam torps, more often than not hitting their own team rather than the enemy. No, I'll let the radar cruisers live and let them trounce our useless destroyers until they start making an effort. 

• Cool 1

[PNG]
Members
4,557 posts
11,722 battles

I play DDs often and I find that the radar has made me all that much better at playing dds. You just have to watch where you are and make sure you attack and get the hello out of there.

[CHMC]
Members
334 posts
8,430 battles

Whenever I'm in a battleship I always try to shoot radar cruisers, not only because they greatly impact a game but because they usually spit large volumes of fire.
Lest you think I am white knighting for DDs I always shoot them if they are detected first. I have been known to snipe DDs in my Yamato from across the map.

My target priority when detected is:
DDs
Radar cruisers / smoke cruisers
Cruisers
Battleships
CVs