You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Finally, the Dreadnought...

42 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles

Well, lots of ships getting dropped today....but this one has me talking to myself..

I have "Rule Britannia" playing right now... 

Edited by Sir_Davos_Seaworth
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles

I don't know why I can't link that...I suck... I haven't been on FB in a month, then the forum blows up, LOL.. 

Edit..fixed it!!

Edited by Sir_Davos_Seaworth

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles
10 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

Not only that, but they're adding the Vanguard as well.

Also very cool...but I was totally not happy when the Dreadnought wasn't part of the RN BB tree came out. I avoided it totally in protest. Yeah, this is a money grab by wargaming, but at Tier III she won't be a ton of money. 

Even people who know nothing about warships have a least heard her name. Of course my kids keep calling her the "Dreadlocks." :Smile_teethhappy: :fish_palm:

• Funny 1

[ASRN]
Beta Testers
373 posts
2,920 battles

About bloody time.  I was half expecting it to be shoved in as an early heavy cruiser, when it did finally arrive.

[MIA-P]
Members
643 posts
5,847 battles

I have very little interest in ships as collectables or historic monuments, and so far have only ever purchased premiums from crates or because I wanted to experience a specific playstyle. But...

...But if this actually comes out, I'm buying it regardless of how good, bad, interesting or boring, useful or useless it ends up being. This is one I just gotta have in my port.

Alpha Tester
5,645 posts
2,706 battles
1 hour ago, iOSDeveloper said:

yeah so excited, useless ship at useless tier

But also one of the most important ships in 20th century naval history. She was to battleship building what the Beatles were to popular music.

[-BMV-]
Members
284 posts
14,826 battles

Holy.... with this entire WeeVee scandal i didn't knew they also announced Dreadnought and Vanguard. It's about time and im glad as hell.

Edited by Sidelock

[KAOZ]
Beta Testers
3,525 posts
2,604 battles

Very exited for this (I love derping in low-tiers in coop)

I hope she keeps all of her blueprint secondaries (they are 76mm I think)
Knowing my luck WG will put them at 3.5km or less :(

But if I had it my way, 5km base. 
Still gonna get it regardless.

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
3 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I imagine its to much to ask that she comes out the same time as the RN DDs next patch? Guy can hope can't he? :Smile_teethhappy:

We generally don't see a ship get released until after Little White Mouse's final review of said ship has been posted on these forums. That's the indicator that release is soon.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,646 posts
611 battles

How is it any different from Bellerophon, considering Bellerophon was basically Dreadnought refined for series production. 

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles
5 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

We generally don't see a ship get released until after Little White Mouse's final review of said ship has been posted on these forums. That's the indicator that release is soon.

Yeah, I know, I was joking....but it would be nice....

1 hour ago, ramp4ge said:

How is it any different from Bellerophon, considering Bellerophon was basically Dreadnought refined for series production. 

As far as gameplay, not at all I would bet. But its the Dreadnought... 

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
8,836 posts
5,932 battles
9 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I imagine its to much to ask that she comes out the same time as the RN DDs next patch? Guy can hope can't he? :Smile_teethhappy:

Figure two patches at least from first announcement, so she and Vanguard might well come out as the culmination to the British arc - the first and the last modern British battleship. (Vanguard might have been the last battleship of all, actually, in some respects - though she was not, of course, the last battleship ever to see service. Jean Bart completed for postwar service later but she had already fought in WW2, while for all the longevity of the Iowas, they all saw WW2 service while Vanguard was still incomplete.)

[LUCK]
Members
1,627 posts
22,132 battles
11 hours ago, iOSDeveloper said:

yeah so excited, useless ship at useless tier

kind of like a useless comment by a useless...I think you know where I'm going with this

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1