Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

Need new special module!!

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,549
[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
3,884 posts
10,476 battles

So most of the other consumables are helped by their applicable special mod. I would like to see a special mod that would increase the reload boosters time of action. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
371
[O7]
Members
591 posts
13,814 battles
5 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

So most of the other consumables are helped by their applicable special mod. I would like to see a special mod that would increase the reload boosters time of action. 

I agree.  I'm only averaging 150k in my Henri.  I need to be closer to 200k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,333
[PVE]
Members
13,957 posts
8,913 battles
8 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

So most of the other consumables are helped by their applicable special mod. I would like to see a special mod that would increase the reload boosters time of action. 

I wonder what slot they would put it in to balance it. You would have slots 1 to 4 as options since the reload boosters start at T6 for the French Cruisers. Not sure where the torp reload boosters start tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,497
[AXANR]
Members
3,380 posts
17,318 battles

It's a really niche consumable so not sure a special upgrade is warranted. Torp reload booster is on more ships than the main battery booster and it doesn't have a dedicated upgrade either.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
499
[PVE]
Members
2,586 posts
20,082 battles
20 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I wonder what slot they would put it in to balance it. You would have slots 1 to 4 as options since the reload boosters start at T6 for the French Cruisers. Not sure where the torp reload boosters start tho.

I do believe the lowest tier for that is the Shira at T7.

I think that if there was gonna be a buff to the reload it should be for higher tiers only as the T6 La Gal is already an instant annihilation machines for any DDs they encounter...not to mention a nightmare to any other ships that get caught in that (albeit temporary) hailstorm.

They had the La Gal as 1 of the last "Tour of duty" ships & going back to that ship w/that consumable added made it very trollish IMO...even againsT8 DDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FBXGC]
Members
383 posts
2,305 battles

The minimum level for each is different so it would most likely be a balancing issue. Speaking of which, for the MBRB, I would assume they need far more data before deciding if one is worth having and what strength to make it. We aren't even sure if they are done tweaking the consummable itself at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,333
[PVE]
Members
13,957 posts
8,913 battles
8 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I do believe the lowest tier for that is the Shira at T7.

I think that if there was gonna be a buff to the reload it should be for higher tiers only as the T6 La Gal is already an instant annihilation machines for any DDs they encounter...not to mention a nightmare to any other ships that get caught in that (albeit temporary) hailstorm.

They had the La Gal as 1 of the last "Tour of duty" ships & going back to that ship w/that consumable added made it very trollish IMO...even againsT8 DDs.

Monaghan has torp reload booster at T6 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
499
[PVE]
Members
2,586 posts
20,082 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

 Monaghan has torp reload booster at T6 

Ah...don't have that premium so wasn't aware...thanx for update. As for tree ships the Shira is lowest tier but there may be other T6 premiums also I'm not aware of that have it but pretty sure they don't have them on any T5s...unless there's a premium T5 DD w/only 1 torp rack then I might see that as an option but that would be a majorly nerfed DD for a premium if so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×