You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

Give us the Tier 7 Refit!!!!!

17 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,301 posts

If you can't do it now, then rename it and save West Virginia for when you *can* do the refit.

There is a gaping hole for a Tier 7 U.S. Premium battleship, why would you not make the obvious move to fill it?

I own every U.S. battleship, even the ones you can't get anymore.  If I'm going to pass on this one, that should tell you that its not the right choice.

We already have a Tier 6 premium.  Give us refit WV at Tier 7!!!

Lots of great ideas have been floated as to what that would look like.  We can start a new thread for them if that would help. . .

• Cool 4

[LUCK]
Members
1,627 posts
22,114 battles

Maybe, just maybe, you buy T6 WV at an inflated price, for a limited time, which unlocks mission a mission to get the T7 refit.

Too good to be true, eh?

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,301 posts
32 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

Maybe, just maybe, you buy T6 WV at an inflated price, for a limited time, which unlocks mission a mission to get the T7 refit.

Too good to be true, eh?

I would be totally all about that.

Just so long as I get the Tier 7 refit at some point!

[NGAGE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,931 posts
10,485 battles

i would prefer her refit in game as well, but all that would do is make Colorado obsolete 

[PVE]
Members
627 posts
5,410 battles

Personally I have no interest in a 20 knot ship refit or not. Now a Lexington class battlecruiser somewhere in T5 to T7 would rock.

• Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,117 posts
12,382 battles
24 minutes ago, MasterDiggs said:

Personally I have no interest in a 20 knot ship refit or not. Now a Lexington class battlecruiser somewhere in T5 to T7 would rock.

This.  21 knot BBs suck.

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,998 posts
4,848 battles

The player base has clamored for the modern version since Alpha, and they straight up screwed us.

"Weevee-Gate"

[NOBUL]
Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

Wargaming, rename this...thing to Maryland at Pearl Harbor (with the appropriate AA fit and camouflage scheme, similar to but not quite the same as Arizona), and then work on a Tier VII WeeVee in her late-war refit later on down the line, and I'll be happier.

Still not happy you're pulling the old "recycled former stock hull" game, though.

[FLS]
Alpha Tester
651 posts
2,875 battles
2 hours ago, Komrade_Rylo said:

i would prefer her refit in game as well, but all that would do is make Colorado obsolete 

Not if it's added as an optional C hull.

--Helms

[_-_]
Members
1,636 posts
3 hours ago, TheDreadnought said:

If you can't do it now, then rename it and save West Virginia for when you *can* do the refit.

There is a gaping hole for a Tier 7 U.S. Premium battleship, why would you not make the obvious move to fill it?

I own every U.S. battleship, even the ones you can't get anymore.  If I'm going to pass on this one, that should tell you that its not the right choice.

We already have a Tier 6 premium.  Give us refit WV at Tier 7!!!

Lots of great ideas have been floated as to what that would look like.  We can start a new thread for them if that would help. . .

Nooooo! She's beautiful with both cage masts!

Maybe offer the refit as a B or C hull, I'm cool with that.

I miss the original Colorado A. Maybe bring that back too?

Sure hope they offer a Measure 1 camo scheme like the Arizona's. Absolutely gorgeous and historically accurate. :Smile_great:

Edited by CG11_HoleSnipe

[FLS]
Alpha Tester
651 posts
2,875 battles
14 minutes ago, CG11_HoleSnipe said:

Nooooo! She's beautiful with both cage masts!

Maybe offer the refit as a B or C hull, I'm cool with that.

I miss the original Colorado A. Maybe bring that back too?

Sure hope they offer a Measure 1 camo scheme like the Arizona's. Absolutely gorgeous and historically accurate. :Smile_great:

This basically is the Colorado A, just with a new model. It's the Mutsu/Ashitaka treatment.

--Helms

[KAOZ]
Beta Testers
3,525 posts
2,604 battles
3 hours ago, thehelmsman said:

This basically is the Colorado A, just with a new model. It's the Mutsu/Ashitaka treatment.

Now ppl know how us IJN fan felt.
To be fair the new UK BB doesn't seem that great either.
I wish luck to the USN fans...

Now if WG would just give me the 'Prince of Wales' as a Tier8 WarSpite (No gimmicks, no superheals or odd consumables.  Take the WarSpite and make it a worthy T8... USN Alabama style).
At least I'm getting Dreadnought.

[FLS]
Alpha Tester
651 posts
2,875 battles

Vanguard, with those numbers, looks absolutely trash. I can't imagine those guns will go live. There's no way.

--Helms

[TF57]
Members
1,380 posts
4,063 battles

Personally I have no interest in a 20 knot ship refit or not.

This.  21 knot BBs suck.

Why the heck would you care?  All the American BB I see in-game are either stationary or in reverse anyway.

They don't NEED more than 21kts. In fact, giving it a 21kt reverse speed as its gimmick may make it OP.

This is why American's don't get to make French reversing jokes. It's more a USN playstyle then a French one.