You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hyu_Jawang

Shimakaze "Legendary"

5 comments in this topic

[AFK]
Members
4 posts
6,694 battles

Who thought that hamstringing the Shima was making it legendary? With the module you have to play as a flanker only, so now you not only have bad guns, no problem there, but now the torps are as useless as the guns for team play and capping. Where do I get my time back for this garbage?

[INTEL]
Members
6,947 posts
28,070 battles

Er, and you knew this going in and you still complain?

The reason why I do not care for Shima's Legendary Module (garbage) but still play Shima for fun and for the intermediate goodies. Do your homework.

[RKLES]
Members
8,720 posts
10,828 battles

That is why you need to look before you mount those Legendary modules because while some are very useful, others are rather bad. Like my Gearing I could get better stealth in exchange for torp and gun reload times being longer, so I have it’s legendary module sitting in storage. And grinding those modules are not total waste since you get some nice items for each stage you complete.

Just make sure you read what the Legendary modules say, or any modules for that matter to see if there are any downsides to mounting them and consider the pros and cons to mounting them on your ships.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[PVE]
Members
13,852 posts
8,905 battles

The Unique Upgrades are to provide alternative play styles. For those who hang out on the flanks and plan their torp shots far enough in advance for your torps to traverse, they are who the upgrade is for.

Here are the numbers broken down.

Here is a master list of all the Unique Upgrades.

• Cool 1

Members
2,171 posts
10,816 battles
50 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The Unique Upgrades are to provide alternative play styles. For those who hang out on the flanks and plan their torp shots far enough in advance for your torps to traverse, they are who the upgrade is for.

You mean the spam torp play style they were trying to kill?

WG you so silly.

The mod is trash.  So is just about every DD legendary mod.