You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Destroyer_KuroshioKai

It does not matter the DD. I cannot gun boat. 195k damage 9 torp hit Khaba game

7 comments in this topic

Members
2,158 posts
10,793 battles

Here's a pretty amusing game I played with my one year old son (Dinosaur #2) on my lap.  There's a few misplays as he tends to "help" me play by banging on the keyboard trying to get in on killing the fatbotes.  None the less its a pretty solid game on how I play Khaba.  I hope you enjoy.

shot-18_09.16_18_33.47-0151.thumb.jpg.21a18dbd83909908a574f764cf311b82.jpg

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
1,474 posts
9,075 battles

Nice.  It's amazing how many players seem to forget Khab has torps.  I 've had higher damage games than that, I think, but those were fewer torps, and a whole lotta fires.  Landed 4 from a single spread on the weekend, I think 6 is my highest in the Khab.

[RKLES]
Members
8,676 posts
10,809 battles

If you manage to actually land 9 torp hits if not more in high tier DD then the battle often will be won. Lol think I did close to 20 torp hits in Kagero before in X battle. Lol that was a fun experience I must say. But of course the trick is landing hits, had Zao battle earlier in Ranked where I was helping guard a cap and enemy DDs wanted it badly. I spotted 54 Torps just that I spotted, Think ally I was working with spotted a few more, I ate about 4 of them and healed back up. But goes to show that the trick is actually being able to hit the targets, so as easy as it may sound to some, getting about 10 or more torp hits in a DD is not always that easy.

Members
2,158 posts
10,793 battles
8 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

If you manage to actually land 9 torp hits if not more in high tier DD then the battle often will be won. Lol think I did close to 20 torp hits in Kagero before in X battle. Lol that was a fun experience I must say. But of course the trick is landing hits, had Zao battle earlier in Ranked where I was helping guard a cap and enemy DDs wanted it badly. I spotted 54 Torps just that I spotted, Think ally I was working with spotted a few more, I ate about 4 of them and healed back up. But goes to show that the trick is actually being able to hit the targets, so as easy as it may sound to some, getting about 10 or more torp hits in a DD is not always that easy.

Quite the opposite in my experience in torp DDs.  All of my really high level damage games are losses.  My team just wasnt putting out damage so I was doing the work.

[RKLES]
Members
8,676 posts
10,809 battles
Just now, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Quite the opposite in my experience in torp DDs.  All of my really high level damage games are losses.  My team just wasnt putting out damage so I was doing the work.

Well you do have to be able to start hitting the enemy early and throughout the battle. That is part of the reason I don’t own a Shimakaze is because the torp Reload looks rather unfavorable in the length of time it takes to reload. I prefer my torp Reload to be as close to 1 minute as I possibly can get or even under a minute and reasonable range. So Harekaze And Kagero for tier 8 suits me well and actually the Gearing carries on their role for me in tier X.

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
10,055 battles
7 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Well you do have to be able to start hitting the enemy early and throughout the battle. That is part of the reason I don’t own a Shimakaze is because the torp Reload looks rather unfavorable in the length of time it takes to reload. I prefer my torp Reload to be as close to 1 minute as I possibly can get or even under a minute and reasonable range. So Harekaze And Kagero for tier 8 suits me well and actually the Gearing carries on their role for me in tier X.

It's why a lot of players stop at the Fletcher.