Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Carl

West Virginia

5 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
5,062 posts
1,501 battles

Spoiler

ST, American battleship West Virginia, tier VI

Hit points – 50200. Plating - 25 mm.
Main battery - 4x2 406 mm. Firing range - 16.1 km.

Maximum HE shell damage – 5700. Chance to cause fire – 36%. Maximum AP shell damage - 12400.
Reload time - 30.0 s. 180 degree turn time - 45.0 s. Maximum dispersion - 221 м.
HE initial velocity - 803 m/s. AP initial velocity - 768 m/s. Sigma – 1.8.

Maximum speed - 21 kt. Turning circle radius - 670 m. Rudder shift time – 13.7 s. Surface detectability – 12.4 km. Air detectability – 10.7 km. Detectability after firing main guns in smoke – 12.3 km.

Available consumables:
1 слот - Damage Control Party
2 слот - Repair Party
3 слот - Spotting Aircraft

All stats are listed without crew and upgrade modifiers but with best available modules. The stats are subject to change during the testing.

T6 Pre Pearl Harbour West Virginia. There now, IJN fanboys can stop complaining about being the only ones getting dowtiered stock hulls okay.

And the USN fanboys can scream because they're not getting post pearl WV.

See WG'ing found a way to make everyone unhappy :Smile_trollface:

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,117 posts
12,382 battles

I'm kind of surprised that it took them so long to use that hull.  I expected the New Mexico turrets on it though as the California. At least this will stop the calls for T7.5 West Virginia.  As for me, once upon a time I'd have put this in my port without question.  Now, I see another 21 knot battleship.  If I want to play one of those, I'll grab my Arizona.  I certainly won't complain that WG is releasing the ship (money is where mouth was for Mutsu), but I have no need to buy it either.

[90THD]
[90THD]
Members
2,909 posts
2,285 battles

the reason we're asking for WV is because we wanted her in all glories as a Post-Modern BB (read; Post-Pearl Harbor modernization) with her 8x dual 5" turrets and a beautiful busy superstructure.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,117 posts
12,382 battles

Just like the IJN fans cried bloody murder over not getting Mutsu as a T7.  Oh well.  Better a T6 than a 21 knot T7, there's the chance to get smaller maps.

Sign in to follow this