Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Lots of alternate and on sale perma camo's - check your ships

15 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
7,510 posts
13,021 battles

Haven't really seen this posted anywhere but check out your various ships as there are quite a few alternate perma camos and some of them are even being offered on sale (50% off). I have grabbed quite a few for my ships.

Will list what I can see in port that is actually for sale but check for yourself. I could miss something plus I already have a lot of alternate perma camos so I won't know one I have is being sold or not? I am sure there are quite a few not listed that are for sale but I already have them so don't know which.

(note the number in (#) is the doubloon cost)...

Atago:

• Special (1000)
  • Combat (1000)
  • Tropical (1000)

Dallas:

• Go Navy (1000)

Helena:

• Go Navy (2000)

Cleveland:

• Go Navy (3000)

Seattle:

• Go Navy (4000)

Worcester:

• Go Navy (5000)
  • Eagles (7000)
  • Sharks (7000)

Imperator Nikolai I:

• Rasputin (4000)

Oktyabraskaya Revolutsiya

• Krasny Oktyabr (1000)

Scharnhorst:

• Arctic (4000)
  • Special (1000)
  • Z32 (1000)

Tirpitz:

• Magnu-S (2500)
  • Special (1000)
  • Norwegian (1000)

Hood:

• From the Bottom Of The Ocean (2000)

Gascogne:

• Maid of Orleans (2500)
  • Republique (2500)
  • Dazzling (1000)

:

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[HYDRO]
Members
2,414 posts
4,288 battles

They have been shown in the patchnotes for the anniversary patch, however the downside is that they provide no additional or even different bonuses than the standard premium camos.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 2

[-S-R-]
Members
1,889 posts
2,723 battles

Really wish the artic camo wansnt 4k. That's just too steep for a camo that provides the exact same benefits as the ordinary camos

• Cool 2

Members
705 posts
8,424 battles

Forgot Duke of York
Mediterranean (1000) 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b1e962ea1a3357749daff164c489f49b.png|

Tropical (1000)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f8a5247c7537ab3d3dd3934b0a2cdce7.png

I can't tell if the Arctic is also available since I got it for free from the last DoY Campaign...

[PVE]
Members
7,510 posts
13,021 battles
2 minutes ago, Amatsukaze_KaiNi said:

Forgot Duke of York
Mediterranean (1000) 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.b1e962ea1a3357749daff164c489f49b.png|

Tropical (1000)

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.f8a5247c7537ab3d3dd3934b0a2cdce7.png

I can't tell if the Arctic is also available since I got it for free from the last DoY Campaign...

Don't have DOY so didn't check it. Thanks for adding it.

[PVE]
Members
7,510 posts
13,021 battles
7 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

They have been shown in the patchnotes for the anniversary patch, however the downside is that they provide no additional or even different bonuses than the standard premium camos.

True but some are cheaper than the regular ones or at least look different. So, if you need a perma camo because you don't already have one you can save money or at least have a choice.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[WOLF7]
Members
11,040 posts

Why would you buy a camo that does the exact same thing the one you have does already?:Smile_amazed:

Another example of WG picking the low hanging sucker fruit....:Smile_teethhappy:

[A_51]
Members
725 posts
15,904 battles

Some of these are not premium ships.  Is it possible to buy the camo now even though you haven't gotten that far on the tech tree yet?

[LOU1]
Members
3,455 posts
9,239 battles
10 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Why would you buy a camo that does the exact same thing the one you have does already?:Smile_amazed:

Another example of WG picking the low hanging sucker fruit....:Smile_teethhappy:

Some of us did not have a permanent camo for a ship because the regular price was too high.  For example, I didn’t have permanent camo for my Edy, now I have Arctic for a few tokens.  And I like the Scharn Shark, so I bought it for $5.

Also many gamers like dressing up their vehicles and they have the spare money to do it.  The Devs already commented that add-ones are becoming a driving force in online gaming.  WG would be foolish not to be a part of the trend.

• Cool 2

[LOU1]
Members
3,455 posts
9,239 battles
2 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

Some of these are not premium ships.  Is it possible to buy the camo now even though you haven't gotten that far on the tech tree yet?

If it in the Arsenal or Premium Shop.  Otherwise, it is only displayed in the Exterior for ships in your Port.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,145 posts
11,214 battles
29 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

check out your various ships

Made a big happy daddy finger and used all my doubloon converting XP to freeXP anticipating the JB and the Alaska

However most of the perm camo were given out by WG as event price and got most of them, i happy with the free stuffs so far

[PVE]
Members
7,510 posts
13,021 battles
3 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

I know you can win camo for ships you don't already have and it goes into inventory until you can use it. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to open a ship you don't have in port and access the camo screen to buy it. If you try and access a screen other than port with a ship you don't have it takes you back to the port and ship you had you were on. So I guess the answer is no. 

[NG-NL]
Members
5,438 posts
9,205 battles

Sale's kind of a joke if you got a free camo from the Go Navy! event or whatnot. But oh well--it must be aimed at players that didn't luck onto those camos earlier.

• Bad 1

[A_51]
Members
725 posts
15,904 battles
22 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I know you can win camo for ships you don't already have and it goes into inventory until you can use it. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to open a ship you don't have in port and access the camo screen to buy it. If you try and access a screen other than port with a ship you don't have it takes you back to the port and ship you had you were on. So I guess the answer is no. 

Yeah, that was my experience, also.  Oh well, I'll just hang on to my money, then.

Sign in to follow this