Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Love the Ranked 5+ Teams

6 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
8,676 posts
10,809 battles

Finally made it to Rank 5 after over a week of being stuck in Rank 6 thanks to always getting some teams that were quite terrible thanks to the fact MM at Rank 6 could insert a ton of Rank 10 players into battles. Now my battles have better players on both teams since MM now does only players Ranks 5-2, yes mistakes get more brutally punished, but good play is rewarding finally. Every battle I have played in Rank 5 has felt like both teams were worthy team mates and opponents and made battles exciting and funninstead of frustrating.

Not seen some of the selfishness and chaos of of Rank 6 and under, instead that has been replaced by polite and friendly chat and team play, so refreshing I have to say. Good luck to those struggling to get up to this point and be ready to be a team player, if you don’t like being a team player I highly recommend stopping at Rank 6 because once you hit Rank 5 you either play as a team or get swiftly crushed., so forget about playing to save starts since that definately will not work out for you up here.

Good Luck and have fun, and thank you Wargaming. :Smile_honoring:

[AP]
Members
1,196 posts
12,688 battles
2 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Every battle I have played in Rank 5 has felt like both teams were worthy team mates and opponents and made battles exciting and funninstead of frustrating.

wait until you start running into the shimas....

[UEFN]
Members
661 posts
14,411 battles

R5-2 is Yamato dominating rounds, practically every single battle has Yamato, sometime up to 4 per side, and you can count on almost all of them have legendary upgrade. LOL   Cruisers often got nuked to oblivion most of the time.   I didn't see much DD, usually only 1 per side, 2 the most.  First league is very BB heavy, they played a lot more cautiously as well.   At least that's my observation when i ranked out a week ago.

[RKLES]
Members
8,676 posts
10,809 battles
2 minutes ago, Xcalib3r said:

R5-2 is Yamato dominating rounds, practically every single battle has Yamato, sometime up to 4 per side, and you can count on almost all of them have legendary upgrade. LOL   Cruisers often got nuked to oblivion most of the time.   I didn't see much DD, usually only 1 per side, 2 the most.  First league is very BB heavy, they played a lot more cautiously as well.   At least that's my observation when i ranked out a week ago.

Yes that kind of Yamato friendly / dominated environment is one of the reasons I love the MM now considering how much I love my Yamato... But still seeing the other BBs as well, and much to my surprise still even seeing the occasional Conqueror which soaks up Yammy full shell pens like crazy, which is why it’s a bit surprising to still see those up here. The other BBs while still susceptible to Yamato shells can at least bounce them more often than Conqueror.

Honestly have not seen much of Shimakaze anymore, been mostly Gearing, Khaba, Groz, Yueyang, and Harugumo. Cruisers are still nice mix of them. Think Shima just can’t torp and gun effectively enough that high up, I mean some matches now only have 1 DD per team and just think about Shima trading to contest a cap or something with any of the enemy Gunboat DDs lol. Or other matches you can still see 4 vs 4 DDs, but there are a ton of Harugumo and Khaba in such matches, certainly no place for a Shima.

[TMS]
Members
2,168 posts
23,830 battles

While 5+ is better im seeing a lot of this from too many yamato's.

No tanking at All for the team,  they will tank for themself at the end of the battle when they are the last alive.

I was down to 25k HP and the other 2 had even less, the yammy would not push at all and stayed at the spawn CAP and only moved forward because it was near impossible for him to hit anything from back there at this point in the battle.

8CJuLQ.png

Edited by Final8ty

[TMS]
Members
2,168 posts
23,830 battles

Playing my shima because of so many bad DDs.

And i was told to cap C with a DES and yammy in it, i said don't you see the DES the reply was no i don't see the DES.

So there are  still plenty of players playing T10 without last known position turned on wth.

Sign in to follow this