You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Counter_Gambit

In Less Than a Year..

7 comments in this topic

[NWNG]
Members
2,623 posts
4,527 battles

I got back into this game some time back in December of 2017, can't remember exact date. I say "got back into" because I played the game once before, and had to give it up a short while. When I came back I had to start a new account, because I completely forgot the password to my other account, and I know for a fact that I lost access to the e-mail used for that account too... So I had to start over from scratch. Which wasn't a big deal, didn't have very many ships, 0 premium ships that's for sure.

Anyway, Now is only September, so I have been playing on this new account for less than 1 year. In that time, I have received the following:

Rokuro Kinjo - My First 19-Point Commander
Akeno Misaki - My Second 19-Point Commander
Harugumo - My First Tier 10 Ship
Shimakaze - Just today September 17th, my second tier 10 ship.

The Grind was long, But has been most enjoyable. I've got an even longer grind, for Shima's Legendary Upgrade (even if I am not going to use it, I still want it). Though I am still waiting for Harugumo's Legendary Upgrade... seriously, where is it?

The people of the forums have been wonderful, especially those who have been extremely generous with gifts (you know who you are, and I most certainly thank you).

I have gotten salty my fair share of times, and honestly, I think this game helped reveal to me just how deep my anger issues truly are... I still have my problems with getting salty (very hard habit to break), but I think the people of the forum, and the game, is helping me control that anger of mine... which is weird right?

This has been one heck of a ride. My next objective, which I do not think will happen before the 1 year mark (if it does, then sweet), will be to complete the USN Cruiser Lines (both of them) to tier 10, while getting all other tech-tree lines to tier 5 minimum.

HAPPY HUNTING!

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,454 posts
29,212 battles

Congrats.  And I hope you continue to enjoy the game and have fun.

[NWNG]
Members
2,623 posts
4,527 battles
19 minutes ago, Hyu_Jawang said:

When will they turn the Shima Legendary Module into a Legendary module instead of a [edited] you over module.

People (myself included) call it a legendary upgrade because it is only available to that specific ship. In reality, it's supposed to be a side-grade, to allow a different style of play.

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,094 posts
5,013 battles

Grats. May your stay be a good one however long it lasts. I joined the madhouse in Nov 2012 when alpha testing was but a distant dream...

...And bloody hell, why am I still around? Wow almost 6 years now I think about it.:cap_wander:

Perhaps you too grasshopper will one day manage to waste almost 6 years of your life interacting with the same gaming community. :cap_like:

[NWNG]
Members
2,623 posts
4,527 battles
19 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Grats. May your stay be a good one however long it lasts. I joined the madhouse in Nov 2012 when alpha testing was but a distant dream...

...And bloody hell, why am I still around? Wow almost 6 years now I think about it.:cap_wander:

Perhaps you too grasshopper will one day manage to waste almost 6 years of your life interacting with the same gaming community. :cap_like:

6 years? damn, that's like, forever in the gaming world.