You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bailen

Halloween Permanent Camos List?

9 comments in this topic

[OGF]
Members
145 posts
4,325 battles

Is there a list of permanent Halloween camos for this year?  I am hoping for a halloween camo for my Shima and Grozovoi, do we have any idea what the new halloween camos will be?  Thanks!

[PVE]
Members
13,806 posts
8,873 battles
2 minutes ago, Torpin said:

Is there a list of permanent Halloween camos for this year?  I am hoping for a halloween camo for my Shima and Grozovoi, do we have any idea what the new halloween camos will be?  Thanks!

Nothing yet. Not even sure if the same story will be continued.

[ARGSY]
Members
8,726 posts
5,902 battles
33 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Nothing yet. Not even sure if the same story will be continued.

Last year they put on the previous year's event for those who hadn't played it and then added the new one. If they did nothing more than recycle both of those, I would be well content.

I had originally planned to use them as mines for elite captain XP with the rented captains WG gave out (as per last year), but given what's up for grabs in the British arc and the fact that I now have a 19 point captain of my own, that plan can be ditched if necessary.

[11BAT]
[11BAT]
Members
43 posts
5,164 battles

Got many of them but most are for Tier 8 and I am still grinding to get. but there was one for the Nassau, but it doesn't show up to put in on the ship.  is this a bug worthy of a ticket or what.   I would actually rather sell them, they don't really interest me in the least bit.

[CLARE]
Members
196 posts
On 11/15/2018 at 3:38 AM, ShutUp_Karl said:

Got many of them but most are for Tier 8 and I am still grinding to get. but there was one for the Nassau, but it doesn't show up to put in on the ship.  is this a bug worthy of a ticket or what.   I would actually rather sell them, they don't really interest me in the least bit.

The Jackal camo for Nassau.  You need to go Additional Content->Special ships-> enable Halloween (click on the eye to make it green).

• Cool 2

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,839 posts
4,849 battles

I got Blade (Wakatake), Igor (St. Louis), Urashima (Kagero), and Magnu-S (Tirpitz), all from free boxes.

Only have use for Igor though because I haven't even been up the IJN DD line at all.

[PVE]
Members
13,806 posts
8,873 battles
2 hours ago, pyantoryng said:

I got Blade (Wakatake), Igor (St. Louis), Urashima (Kagero), and Magnu-S (Tirpitz), all from free boxes.

Only have use for Igor though because I haven't even been up the IJN DD line at all.

The perma-camos will wait in your inventory until you get the ship.

Old camos

Special camouflage for destroyer Wakatake—Blade
Special camouflage for battleships Nassau—Jackal
Special camouflage for cruiser St. Louis (U.S.A.)—Igor
Special camouflage for destroyer Kagero—Urashima
Special camouflage for cruiser Chapayev—Svyatozar
Special camouflage for battleship Tirpitz: Magnu-S
Special camouflage for aircraft carrier Lexington—Nobilium
Special camouflage for destroyer Benson—Ghoul
Special camouflage for cruiser Charles Martel—Scarab
Special camouflage for battleship Bismarck—Varg
Special camouflage for aircraft carrier Shokaku—The Great Gorgon

New camos for this year

Special camouflage for battleship North Carolina (Leviathan) and a Combat Mission. For completing the mission you will get Commander Max Strauss with 10 skill points.
Special camouflage for destroyer Kiev (Razorworm) and a Combat Mission. For completing the mission you will get Commander Boris Veber with 10 skill points.
Special camouflage for destroyer Z-23 (Steel Rat) and a Combat Mission. For completing the mission you will get Commander James D. Breese with 10 skill points.
The first animated special camouflage for cruiser Mogami (Octopus) and a combat mission. For completing the Combat Mission you will get Commander David Jones with 10 skill points.