You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Counter_Gambit

After 100 More Resource Containers

7 comments in this topic

[NWNG]
Members
2,623 posts
4,527 battles

I have just collected the 100th More Resource Daily Container, since I started recording the results of the container. View Results Here Link can also be found in my signature.

Here's the numbers, for those who don't want to click the link:

Coal: 48,400
Free Experience(FXP): 34,000
Equal Speed Charlie London(ESCL): 111
Hotel Yankee(HY): 6
November Foxtrot(NF): 39
Papa Papa(PP):  48
Zulu: 33
Juliet Charlie(JC): 39
Zulu Hotel(ZH): 57

Average Per Container;
Coal: 484
FXP: 340
ESCL: 1.11
HY: 0.06
NF: 0.39
PP: 0.48
Zulu: 0.33
JC: 0.39
ZH: 0.57

Slot 2, count/Percentage;
Coal: 17/17%
FXP: 46/46%
ESCL: 37/37%

Slot 3, Count/Percentage;
Coal: 4/4%
FXP: 22/22%
HY: 2/2%
NF: 13/13%
PP: 16/16%
Zulu: 11/11%
JC: 13/13%
ZH: 19/19%

Times obtained triple coal:
4 <---After 100 Containers, Coal only seems to appear in the third slot, only when there is coal in the second slot.

Times obtained Double FXP:

I shall continue to collect more data on these containers. Next update on these containers, is after 500 containers.
If You would like to help collect data on the "More Resource" container option, please let me know, I have two sets of unclaimed sheets, waiting to be filled in.

• Cool 4

[NGAGE]
Supertester
2,067 posts
11,495 battles

So given this data if judging coal value by the flags which it can purchase, the "more flags" containers are far better payouts, as they are close to an average of 100-150 coal, plus average of 10 flags including the more expensive ones.   

Edited by SyndicatedINC

[NWNG]
Members
2,623 posts
4,527 battles
1 minute ago, SyndicatedINC said:

So given this data if judging coal value by the flags which it can purchase, the "more flags" containers are far better payouts, as they are close to an average of 100-150 coal, plus average of 10 flags including the more expensive ones.   

Yes, if you're looking for signal flags, the more signals and camo crate option is the better payout. However, coal allows you to choose which signals you receive, as opposed to having to cross your fingers hoping to get the signal you are looking for.

Crossing your fingers, in my opinion, should be a "better" option for signals, while selectively choosing, should be a tad more expensive. Supply and demand kind of thing...

1 minute ago, TheCompGuy25 said:

Any supercontainers out of those 100?

I'm not tracking, nor will I, the number of times I receive a Super Container by selecting this option. The point of this, is to find the payout of the items within the containers themselves, and nothing else.

But, yes, I received 1 super container thus far, selecting this option. I just cannot seem to remember if that was before or after I started recording this data.

Members
403 posts
8,454 battles
1 minute ago, Counter_Gambit said:

I'm not tracking, nor will I, the number of times I receive a Super Container by selecting this option. The point of this, is to find the payout of the items within the containers themselves, and nothing else.

But, yes, I received 1 super container thus far, selecting this option. I just cannot seem to remember if that was before or after I started recording this data.

Thanks, was just looking for confirmation that SCs drop about 1% of the time for options other than TYL.  That said, I exclusively choose TYL and it has been a very long time since I last got an SC.  The last time I did, I miraculously got two in a row, so now I'm paying the other side of the average.  I'm sure I'm approaching or have passed 100 since my last SC so that trend has to reverse sometime!

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
586 posts
1,246 battles
5 minutes ago, SyndicatedINC said:

The flag focus for More Resources seems to be economic flags, though, and if you want specific flags beyond that, the coal gives you the ability to only buy the ones you want/need.  However, More Resources is definitely better for those going for premium ships that can be bought with coal or FXP.

[NWNG]
Members
2,623 posts
4,527 battles
23 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

The flag focus for More Resources seems to be economic flags, though, and if you want specific flags beyond that, the coal gives you the ability to only buy the ones you want/need.  However, More Resources is definitely better for those going for premium ships that can be bought with coal or FXP.

Or those upgrades, or collection containers, that are being sold in the arsenal as well. So the coal, because of what you said, and what I just said, most certainly makes coal the better option.

• Cool 1