Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Leopard_IX

Free Camo Code

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

312
[MIA-P]
Members
777 posts
4,269 battles

Here is another code for 5 anniversary camos that they just posted on the WoWS Stream.

 Code: colorfulship

  • Cool 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,526
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,605 posts
5,100 battles

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
380
[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,603 posts
2,492 battles

Something tells me i should just keep the forum open just in case of more codes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
274
[FGNE]
Members
635 posts
3,319 battles

There was this other code MYHAPPYBIRTHDAY  thats is not working anymore, It look like they are somewhat tied to the aniversary stream, so better watch it to get them ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5
[SDIWO]
Members
18 posts
282 battles
Just now, CO_Valle said:

There was this other code MYHAPPYBIRTHDAY  thats is not working anymore, It look like they are somewhat tied to the aniversary stream, so better watch it to get them ASAP.

I would, but here in the states it's work hours...I can safely browse the forums but I can't have a stream with audio running :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
312
[MIA-P]
Members
777 posts
4,269 battles

Hey guys,

The code does have a limit so I think it has probably been used up by now if it showing up as invalid. I will post new codes as soon as I see them on the stream. Of course, you can get them faster if you were on the stream.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
274
[FGNE]
Members
635 posts
3,319 battles
1 minute ago, MaraMalkavian said:

I would, but here in the states it's work hours...I can safely browse the forums but I can't have a stream with audio running :(

same here, i have it on my phone ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,144
[VW]
Members
3,363 posts
16,684 battles
1 minute ago, Leopard_IX said:

Hey guys,

The code does have a limit so I think it has probably been used up by now if it showing up as invalid. I will post new codes as soon as I see them on the stream. Of course, you can get them faster if you were on the stream.

Thanks! +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
236
[-V1-]
Members
467 posts
7,492 battles

Just tried it and got "Invalid Code".      I'm sure it was working so THANKS a million for alerting those quick enough to respond to receive them.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×