You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tarran61

Purchasing with Gold

6 comments in this topic

[FF]
Members
76 posts
5,355 battles

Hi all, 

Question and maybe support.  Im not sure so I will ask the question first.  In the past I have been able to purchase ships from the port with my gold.  The only reason I buy it.  Today I've been trying to purchase the Enterprise but the system gives an error everytime and says try again later.  Will I've tried for several hours now and no luck.  Is this a bug, is purchasing ships with gold disallowed now?  

Thank you for your time and replies.

Tarran61

[SPTR]
Members
3,514 posts
6,140 battles

Are you using any mods, especially tech tree view mods?

Last I checked Enterprise isn't currently on sale for doubloons in normal client, but some mods allow you to view premiums that are not un sale, and of course, if they are not on sale, you can't buy them.

Try disabling your mods, or launch your game in safe mode to check.

[187]
Members
1,077 posts
7,437 battles

Yea i didnt think they were going to be selling ANY more premium CV's at all until after the re-work.

[A-I-M]
Members
1,466 posts
7,613 battles
27 minutes ago, Tarran61 said:

Hi all, 

Question and maybe support.  Im not sure so I will ask the question first.  In the past I have been able to purchase ships from the port with my gold.  The only reason I buy it.  Today I've been trying to purchase the Enterprise but the system gives an error everytime and says try again later.  Will I've tried for several hours now and no luck.  Is this a bug, is purchasing ships with gold disallowed now?  

Thank you for your time and replies.

Tarran61

Purchasing the Enterprise by any means is disallowed now.

[WOLF1]
Members
3,993 posts

Yes, all premium CVs are not on sale at this time, despite the tech-tree mods that may show different.

I wouldn't expect to see CVs on sale till after the rework, whenever that comes, and it's not even in beta yet, afaik.  All we know was that brief video and twitch stream.

[FF]
Members
76 posts
5,355 battles

Bummer, WG allowed me to buy the paint job for it.  Won't ever make that mistake again.  Thanks for the replies all.