You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TexJapan

Supply Lines Competition---Oil Rewarded When?

30 comments in this topic

[VFW]
Members
1,119 posts
22,693 battles

Now that the Supply Lines event is over when is or how is the oil going to be rewarded to the competing clans?   News article does not mention this little bit of info.

VR, 

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Members
0 posts

Very eager to hear the answer to this as well.  They mentioned prizes for the top clans, so I'm hoping another article will come out?  Bit hard to tell if the oil prize gets deposited with everyone adding oil daily.

[187]
Members
1,098 posts
7,463 battles

Was an awesome challenge really helped bring the clan together like clan battles....well done encore!

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Members
0 posts
40 minutes ago, C_D said:

Was an awesome challenge really helped bring the clan together like clan battles....well done encore!

And got people playing ships or lines they haven't in a while, at least it did for me.

• Cool 1

[187]
Members
1,098 posts
7,463 battles
32 minutes ago, Optio_Praetorii said:

And got people playing ships or lines they haven't in a while, at least it did for me.

Yes...myself played Japanese CV's for the first time...still like my Midway best but was great for making a person come out of the box and helped our team with some new strategies. We won all three matches was great!

Edited by C_D
  • Cool 2

[WOLFB]
Members
455 posts
4,171 battles

Yeah, I gotta say I liked the structure of this event.

Every single person was able to contribute something. The newcomers playing low tiered ships could still put wins up on the board so the higher-tier, higher-skill players were able to focus on what doing the more difficult challenges.

So good job on setting up this event the way you did! Thank you

Members
1,504 posts
10 battles

Since Oil is a thing in this game, I think US and British factions should get special missions of bringing democracy to tiny oil rich countries even though the people of these countries never asked for it.

[PVE]
Members
13,956 posts
8,913 battles

@Pigeon_of_War, @Gneisenau013, @turbo07, @TheURLGuy

I just check the article and no update yet. With all the crates out there, 3rd anniversary finishing and RN event starting, it is hard to tell if we received the oil we earned. Any updates please?

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/supply-lines/

[PVE]
Members
13,956 posts
8,913 battles
6 minutes ago, XturbohawkX said:

WARGAMING! What is the answer to this question? Where can we find out? Help.

I tagged some of the forum staff on Thursday. Maybe you should post in Pigeon's section to see if he will respond there?

[WARHK]
[WARHK]
Members
89 posts
4,067 battles

I guess a trouble ticket is in order for this? My clan and I put a LOT of effort into this event, even had drama that resulted in a huge shuffle of players because of this, and wargaming doesn't even have the decency to give a date? Not even a peep? Why do they disrespect us so badly?

[PVE]
Members
13,956 posts
8,913 battles

@Gneisenau013, @turbo07, @Radar_X, @Pigeon_of_War

Thank you for the work on the Hall of Fame rewards. Is there any news on the oil from the Supply Lines event please?

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/supply-lines/

With all the oil from last minute 3rd Anniversary containers, regular containers and the RN containers, we are not sure if we got credited the oil from this event please. The website from the last stage is still there with the results, but nothing on if the oil was distributed or not. Would you please check on this for us? Please and thank you.

• Cool 1

[187]
Members
1,098 posts
7,463 battles

I was under the understanding we had been credited already. Anyone?

[NGAGE]
Supertester
2,067 posts
11,500 battles
On 10/2/2018 at 2:04 PM, C_D said:

I was under the understanding we had been credited already. Anyone?

Dont see it.

[WARHK]
[WARHK]
Members
89 posts
4,067 battles

Adolphus Mitchell
Created 1 hour ago

Solved

Dear XturbohawkX,

According to our data, you already received all your rewards. 

Should you have any other issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Have a great day and Happy Sailing!
Yours sincerely,
David Fabre
Created 1 day ago
Dear XturbohawkX,

We will get back to you as soon as we have additional information.

Until then, I have to ask you to be patient.
XturbohawkX
Created 1 day ago

Supply Lines. We won oil but have yet to see it. Can you please advise when it will be paid out? Thank you.

NOT SOLVED. Problem is, No, we didn't see any oil that we can't account for with our clanmates and their container count. Once again (there was another time where they said we got our prize but they were mistaken) we have to FIGHT this "customer support" to get what we are owed. At the very minimum, and email or at least an ingame message should herald this event.