Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tm63au

Bumped from 2 servers in less than 30 minutes

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

652
[POP]
Members
1,317 posts
16,534 battles

Hi WG

What is going on have you guys forgot to feed the hamsters I just got bumped from 1 server for maintenance to another so I play a game then get bumped from that server for maintenance to another, that's 3 servers just in case you cant count.

What is this The Matrix or the Twilight Zone, where is Neo ( sorry I mean Mr Anderson ) when you need him, I think you guys let Agent Smith loose again or maybe The Merovingian is up to his old tricks with the hamsters.

So anyway can we have one the Sentinels go check see if the Hamsters are ok before The Architect gets pi$$ed.

regards

    

 

Edited by tm63au

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
364
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,145 posts
11,214 battles
3 minutes ago, tm63au said:

So anyway can we have one the Sentinels go check see if the Hamsters are ok before The Architect gets pi$$ed.

 

ppssshh, you just need to check the forum, WG stated that it going to be a maintenance and it only last for 10 mins. It your own fault

 

Here

 

Edited by ObiphanKenobi
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
652
[POP]
Members
1,317 posts
16,534 battles
1 minute ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

 

ppssshh, you just need to check the forum, WG stated that it going to be a maintenance and it only last for 10 mins. It your own fault

Blah Blah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
364
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,145 posts
11,214 battles
8 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Blah Blah

now that you are wrong, say sorry!

i demand a sorry LOL, hurry or i delete all your premium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
652
[POP]
Members
1,317 posts
16,534 battles

I should not have been bumped from 2 servers 1 yes 2 no so no you don't get a apology

5 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

now that you are wrong, say sorry!

i demand a sorry LOL, hurry or i delete all your premium

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
3 hours ago, tm63au said:

Hi WG

What is going on have you guys forgot to feed the hamsters I just got bumped from 1 server for maintenance to another so I play a game then get bumped from that server for maintenance to another, that's 3 servers just in case you cant count.

What is this The Matrix or the Twilight Zone, where is Neo ( sorry I mean Mr Anderson ) when you need him, I think you guys let Agent Smith loose again or maybe The Merovingian is up to his old tricks with the hamsters.

So anyway can we have one the Sentinels go check see if the Hamsters are ok before The Architect gets pi$$ed.

regards

It's ok to be transferred for more than once because we have a multi cluster system. And some fixes need such movements.
Sorry for such inconvenience. We always try to warn in advance when it's possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×