You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

I used to play in the Brass Section in band

8 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,992 posts

We must have somewhat similar YT attributes as it popped up on YT for me over the weekend. I too thought it was great. Some really good TB players in that gathering. 

[PSP]
Members
8,073 posts
6 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

We must have somewhat similar YT attributes as it popped up on YT for me over the weekend. I too thought it was great. Some really good TB players in that gathering. 

I like to learn how to repair things, all sorts of things. For some reason I recently was recommended brass instrument dent repair, which I thought very interesting. I watched several videos on the subject, then a few on plastic "brass" instruments. I'm assuming this lead to the trombone video, though it might have come from another direction. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,992 posts
11 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I like to learn how to repair things, all sorts of things. For some reason I recently was recommended brass instrument dent repair, which I thought very interesting. I watched several videos on the subject, then a few on plastic "brass" instruments. I'm assuming this lead to the trombone video, though it might have come from another direction. 

I watch that stuff too... I like moskie1 (iirc) - he'a a real kind of next door neighbor guy who monkeys around with stuff. I posted that Russian Chicago video so they figure hey, they like Chicago, probably would like this. I do remember the guy doing something similar (the tb video) about a year ago but don't remember if it was about bones or something else...