Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Elder_Lee

PSA- 2nd Anniversary Gift Box

12 comments in this topic

[R_N]
[R_N]
Members
122 posts
5,784 battles

Fellow Captains,

If you have extra coal on hand; I recommend you pick up some of the 2nd Anniversary Gift Boxes that are on sale before they leave the Arsenal.

I picked up 4 sets (each set has 5 2nd Anniversary Gift Boxes @5,000 coal per set) among the Singles, Festive Camouflages and the Collection Item you can earn the following MAIN REWARDS:

-  T8 U.S.S.R DD Kiev's Permanent Camouflage

- T8 France CA Charles Martel's Permanent Camouflage

- T8 German DD Z-23's Permanent Camouflage

- T7 U.S.A CA New Orleans' Permanent Camouflage

- T8 U.K. BB Monarch's Permanent Camouflage

NOTE these Special 2nd Anniversary Permanent Camouflages provide the following boosts: +50% Free XP, +50% Commander XP, -10% Ship Cost, -3% Detect ability by Sea, +4% Dispersion of enemy shells fired by enemy attacking your ship.

I had not started the 2nd Anniversary Collection; so it took me 4 set to complete it at a total cost of 20,000 coal which given that you get 5 Special Permanent Camouflages it is an AWESOME deal (T8 permanent camouflage cost 3000 doubloons each).

So if you have an extra 20,000 coal on hand and want to save 15,000 doubloons get these 2nd Anniversary Gift Boxes before it is to late.

PLEASE NOTE: In order to claim each of the above Special 2nd Anniversary Permanent Camouflages you will need to complete each of the sub-collections (each of the 4 sub-collection; are made up of 4 commemorative items for a total of 16 different items) and the 2nd Anniversary Collection. Also know that you can exchange 2 duplicates for any missing sub-collection item; just click on the sub-collection missing item and agree to exchange duplicate for missing item.

Edited by Elder_Lee
  • Cool 2

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
589 posts
1,252 battles

Seems like they should have bumped New Orlean's camo up to the Baltimore instead, as NO was originally in the T8 slot at that time, but not now.

[ARGSY]
Members
8,836 posts
5,932 battles

Are you so sure the 2nd Anniversary crates are leaving?

Older collections have stayed in across patches.

The new 3rd anniversary collection is leaving for sure, but not so certain about this one.

Members
2,943 posts
3,244 battles
1 hour ago, BearlyHereBear said:

great, 10k coal and didnt get crap...:Smile_facepalm:

Its not so much that you'll RNG the camos out of the boxes, its you completing one of the four sets that gets you a camo. May also help to know that buying missing items only cost two duplicates. 

Edited by Yoshiblue

[CHMC]
Members
334 posts
8,438 battles

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't aware there were camos up for grabs or I would have done this earlier.
Took 5 sets for me 25k coal, or it would if I had the remaining 5k as I am one short...

Friggin duplicates..

[R_N]
[R_N]
Members
122 posts
5,784 battles
5 hours ago, BearlyHereBear said:

great, 10k coal and didnt get crap...:Smile_facepalm:

BearlyHereBear,

In order to claim each of the above Special 2nd Anniversary Permanent Camouflages you will need to complete each of the sub-collections (each of the 4 sub-collection; are made up of 4 commemorative items for a total of 16 different items) and the 2nd Anniversary Collection. Also know that you can exchange 2 duplicates for any missing sub-collection item; just click on the sub-collection missing item and agree to exchange duplicate for missing item.

[R_N]
[R_N]
Members
122 posts
5,784 battles
3 hours ago, Troa_Barton said:

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't aware there were camos up for grabs or I would have done this earlier.
Took 5 sets for me 25k coal, or it would if I had the remaining 5k as I am one short...

Friggin duplicates..

Troa_Barton,

Please note that you can exchange your duplicate sub-collection item for a missing item at the exchange rate of two duplicates for one missing item. Just go to the sub-collection that is missing an item and then click on the missing item agree to the exchange and there you go sub-collection completed.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
834 posts
7,655 battles

Bought 5 sets (25 crates) yesterday for 25k Coal ... yeah, duplicates ... at 4 sets I had 10 tokens and 10 duplicates ... 1 token short. :cap_fainting:  But it's well worth it for 4x T8 and 1x T7 Perma camos.

[CHMC]
Members
334 posts
8,438 battles
11 hours ago, Elder_Lee said:

Troa_Barton,

Please note that you can exchange your duplicate sub-collection item for a missing item at the exchange rate of two duplicates for one missing item. Just go to the sub-collection that is missing an item and then click on the missing item agree to the exchange and there you go sub-collection completed.

I am aware and have done so, still one short. Thanks for trying to help though.

Sign in to follow this