You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

Henri can get guaranteed citadels on the Montana using this simple trick!! Sensational exploit!!

16 comments in this topic

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
3,880 posts
10,447 battles

So the trick is to shoot under all the armor plates and through the torpedo bulges into the citadel while at close range.

It helps just a teeny tiny bit if an enemy cruiser has somehow jumped up onto the deck of the Montana and rolled the Montana over to expose that torpedo bulge to you at point blank range.

shot-18_09.16_20_27.21-0370.thumb.jpg.1c4c1f404b43c9146649d6eab80ce681.jpg

In reality, I was quite baffled how they got tangled up that way. It happened while they were unspotted and I knew where they were roughly and direction and speed and the Henri was going straight away from me slowly while the Monty was coming around behind his stern. So super baffled how they came together a few seconds later while they were unspotted.

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
786 posts
4,526 battles
28 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

So the trick is to shoot under all the armor plates and through the torpedo bulges into the citadel while at close range.

It helps just a teeny tiny bit if an enemy cruiser has somehow jumped up onto the deck of the Montana and rolled the Montana over to expose that torpedo bulge to you at point blank range.

shot-18_09.16_20_27.21-0370.thumb.jpg.1c4c1f404b43c9146649d6eab80ce681.jpg

In reality, I was quite baffled how they got tangled up that way. It happened while they were unspotted and I knew where they were roughly and direction and speed and the Henri was going straight away from me slowly while the Monty was coming around behind his stern. So super baffled how they came together a few seconds later while they were unspotted.

You were looking at her red fluffy bulge?! That's lewd!

• Funny 1