You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RumpledSteelskins

Republique consumable bug?

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
563 posts
15,755 battles

A couple of weeks ago I took Republique into a game and noticed early on that I had premium damage control party but stock speed boost and repair party.  I always use premium consumables for high tier ships.  So I figured I must have inadvertently unchecked them or something.  Fixed it after the battle making sure I had auto resupply checked.   A few more games it was fine, then last week it happened again.  Same thing....prem DC, stock SB and RP.   Fixed it again.  Few more games and it’s fine.  Just now I did a game in it and it did it again!!   This hasn’t happened to any other ship....only Republique.   I suppose I will just have to make sure I always look before going into a game with her.  I was just wondering if anyone else had had this happen to Republique or any other ship.  

Edited by RumpledSteelskins
Spelling

[KSC]
Supertester
2,215 posts
13,170 battles

Interesting, cant say that I have witnessed this myself, will run some games and see.  

[CHASE]
[CHASE]
Beta Testers
381 posts
11,641 battles

are you resupplying with gold or credits? make sure you are not low in the one you are buying the consumables with. Also, in the after-battle screen, check if credits are spent resupplying consumables.

[WOLF2]
Members
563 posts
15,755 battles
7 minutes ago, axyarthur said:

are you resupplying with gold or credits? make sure you are not low in the one you are buying the consumables with. Also, in the after-battle screen, check if credits are spent resupplying consumables.

They were both set to resupply with credits.  I have in excess of 15 million.  Even if it somehow got set to doubloons I have a couple thousand of them as well.   As far as checking the post battle screen, I guess I’ll have to get In the habit of doing that too. I don’t have the screen from the last time I played it.  It didn’t charge me for today’s game, but they weren’t loaded for this game.

BTW—auto resupply WAS checked when I fixed it today.  I don’t remember exactly if it was the other 2 times but I THINK it was.  I suppose I need to screenshot before and after every game with Republique til it happens again and send it to support.

Members
5,121 posts
9,468 battles

Each time you get into a game,d hover over the consumables and then if different take a screenshot. I can't say I have ever had a time I thought that happened.