Sign in to follow this  
bluntasauris

A motion towards a fair change to credit economy

5 comments in this topic

[5IN]
Members
1 post
8,333 battles

id like to see what everyone thinks about earning credits and going negative. lets say u didn't play a match to par or the team just melts.. should the player base go negative on credits, or should the score board just give a zero for credits.  should there be credit relief else where in the game?  i feel like there needs to be some sort of relief somewhere.

why play tiers you might not enjoy for the sake of credit farming some would argue there's not enough ppl on the server but the ppl will come if you build a fair credit economy  " tiers 8,9,10" some would say buy premium but at a cost for a hundred dollars a year is crazy its not worth a yearly subscription to me just to get a reasonable credit gain it just sounds foolish to pay for something that should already exists  in the game as free to play.

for one i just feel there could be a equal route that makes wealthy, poor,middle class & war gaming  all happy to enjoy a great game

i have terrible grammar but i think u know what im saying

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,384 posts
17,577 battles

The credit economy is not meant to be fair. It's meant to - 'encourage' you to spend money on premium time, camouflages and ships. After all, WG is a for-profit company and selling things like doubloons, premium camouflages, ships and premium time is how they keep the lights on.

WoWS is free to play, not free to develop.

• Cool 1

[TDD]
Members
1,157 posts
9,319 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

The credit economy is not meant to be fair. It's meant to - 'encourage' you to spend money on premium time, camouflages and ships. After all, WG is a for-profit company and selling things like doubloons, premium camouflages, ships and premium time is how they keep the lights on.

WoWS is free to play, not free to develop.

^^^^ bears repeating

[PVE]
Members
990 posts
8,098 battles

The best way I know is to keep some midtier ships and play them to recoup the credits you lose in hightier games.

T7 and T6 are good for this and T5 is okay as well.  The premium ships are even better and at those tiers they cost a bit less.  I used my De Grasse to grind credits for a good while. It worked well for me.

Edited by MasterDiggs

Sign in to follow this