You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

Forced to play Co Op: OMG!

27 comments in this topic

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles

so i left a bunch of battles without playing (all co ops, tier 10 to score super containers). Now i have a 48 game penalty in which i must play co op. sad face!

is there a way to get past taht, without playing 48 games?

such as not playing for a few days?

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 23

[O7]
Members
724 posts
19,310 battles
Just now, _Dracarys said:

so i left a bunch of battles without playing (all co ops, tier 10 to score super containers). Now i have a 48 game penalty in which i must play co op. sad face!

Hmm so it appears you didn't take the forum's advice and left co-op games as soon as you joined them.  Rules are in place for a reason.  There are people that actually enjoy playing co-op and you going afk instantly just to get your super containers quickly is ruining their games.  Now you're looking for a way to circumvent wg's punitive measures. Entitled much?

• Cool 16
  • Meh 1

[STW]
Members
831 posts
7,007 battles

I would say not, since TK status doesn't leave you just because you log off for a few days either, it's tied to the number of battles.  Maybe you should just yolo instead of loading into a battle and leaving it?  Even though it's coop, that's pretty crappy of you.

Edited by Deviathan

[SALVO]
Members
24,197 posts
24,546 battles
6 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

You got what you deserved for bailing out of battles, and ruining other peoples' games.

• Cool 7
  • Meh 1

[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,628 battles

Wait...to get your SCs you tried to cheat the system by joining/leaving? Deal with it bucko.

[SYN]
Members
5,760 posts
13,123 battles

You can't dodge going to jail by just staying home for a few weeks.  Doesn't work like that.

Besides, a 48 coop game restriction is fairly severe.  What on earth did you do to get that?

EDIT:  Oh, you repeatedly bailed from matches just to get a SC?  Yeah, dude, you got off easy.  Do your time.

Edited by Kuckoo
  • Cool 1

[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,628 battles
Just now, Kuckoo said:

You can't dodge going to jail by just staying home for a few weeks.  Doesn't work like that.

Besides, a 48 coop game restriction is fairly severe.  What on earth did you do to get that?

I don't think it's actually co-op, I think he is just saying being pink means play co-op.

[O7]
Members
724 posts
19,310 battles
1 minute ago, nina_blain_73 said:

this has to be a troll...

doesn't it?

He's not.  He has asked about this in previous posts.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
269 posts
4,786 battles

I'm just going to comment here just to watch everybody crap on this idiot who thought it was a good idea to abandon battles for SCs.

Edited by Venator77

[SYN]
Members
5,760 posts
13,123 battles
2 minutes ago, LubzinNJ said:

I don't think it's actually co-op, I think he is just saying being pink means play co-op.

Oh, that's right.  Duh.  :Smile_teethhappy:

Thanks.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,489 posts
13 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

No, you can't buy your way out of jail. Unless you roll doubles or have a get out of jail free card...

[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,628 battles
Just now, warheart1992 said:

If it's true, then the irony is just delicious.

OP: Hey I found a way to cheat my way to getting those supercontainters fast!

WG: giphy.gif

• Funny 1

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,551 posts
33,672 battles

So you mess up Coop players by leaving early. Shame on you. Do your time. You deserve it.

Members
1,536 posts
10 battles
14 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

Actually if you have some monster games in CO-OP it reduces your penalty. So you might be able to cut it down to 10.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,489 posts
4 minutes ago, LubzinNJ said:

Orange is the new black. Orange means you are not allowed outside of co-op. You show pink to everyone else, but your name in port is Orange.....

Members
3,095 posts
12,104 battles
20 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

so i left a bunch of battles without playing (all co ops, tier 10 to score super containers). Now i have a 48 game penalty in which i must play co op. sad face

Oh man.  I am not the biggest fan of co-op, but this is whole other level on mean.  I had the integrity to play my share of co-op battles for legendary upgrades wins with dignity :cap_haloween:

[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,628 battles
Just now, awiggin said:

Orange is the new black. Orange means you are not allowed outside of co-op. You show pink to everyone else, but your name in port is Orange.....

That's a thing? Wow. Just...wow. You have to have done something really stupid to be orange. And deserved it.