Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

Super Container wish list

16 comments in this topic

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles

In preparation for tomorrow's SC lolapalooza, answer these three questions:

1. How many SC (one for each tier X) will you be getting this year?
  2. Which items do you want the most (Name up to 3)
  3. Which items would you hate to get? 

----------------

Below is my answer:

1. 21 - Got every tech tree tier X
  2. Steel, Coal, Imperator Nikolai
  3. Any camo, any non dragon signal, silver

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
2 hours ago, _Dracarys said:
  • How many SC (one for each tier X) will you be getting this year?
  • Which items do you want the most (Name up to 3)
  • Which items would you hate to get? 

Zero - Have no Tier 10.

No sense answering the rest, since I rarely get a SC and when I do I get nothing worth while IMO.:cap_haloween:

Beta Testers
898 posts
14,840 battles

20 super containers :D

secret wish any premium ship t8 :D

But any flags and camo wil be fine.

Edited by Gandariel

[PVE]
Members
5,009 posts
22,432 battles
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:18 AM, _Dracarys said:

In preparation for tomorrow's SC lolapalooza, answer these three questions:

1. How many SC (one for each tier X) will you be getting this year?
  2. Which items do you want the most (Name up to 3)
  3. Which items would you hate to get? 

----------------

Below is my answer:

1. 21 - Got every tech tree tier X
  2. Steel, Coal, Imperator Nikolai
  3. Any camo, any non dragon signal, silver

1st of all having all 21 T10 ships in only 5800 games is very impressive...kudos.

If you have Salem &/or Stalingrad those also apply as it says "any" T10 so might wanna alter your 21 up there if you do.

1.  Have 12 presently (11 tree T10s & Salem) but only 80k XP from Worc so 13 at least...only other T9 I have is the Iowa but I haven't run a battle in it & I should have the Lion & Chung Mu in a couple days also so if I try to get another 1 it will probably be the Brit BB line as opposed to the US BB line so 13 for sure & (slim chance) 14.

2.  Any premium would be nice of course & I'm completely out of 3 different signals india Yankee (20% fire duration), Victor Lima (+ fire & flooding chance) & India X-ray (+ fire chance w/det chance) & I'm very short (as always) on Sierra Mikes (speed boosts) & I'd rather just get 50 (or the rare 100) of those signals as opposed to coal as the 15k coal doesn't buy you 50 of either of those. Will never complain about Engine Boost Upgrades.

3.  Ditto on any camo or silver, any economic signals as I have plenty of all of them (although I won't complain about any of the draconic ones even though I just got 75 of each)…& just about any other signals not listed above...especially ramming flags or detonation flags. Any of the other Upgrades (especially spotter planes upgrades) as the only ones I use are the Engine Boost ones (although I think they removed them from SCs so that may be a moot point).

Edit: I wouldn't be upset in the slightest w/50 of the Mosaic camos (+400% XP) or either of the other 2 Chinese New Year camos if they are an option.

Edit 2: I totally forgot to add premium time to items I most definitely want & I got 28 days of it (3 containers w/7, 7, & 14 days). Also got 100 red dragon & 50 hydras & 100 of the India X-rays I needed...& 15k coal that I used to finish getting the Yubari so kinda got a ship from 1 as requested. Surprisingly only got 1 set of camos (50 Ocean Souls) & the rest was assorted other signals...some useful some not but overall got a good haul.

My only mistake was not selling a bunch of port queens before the discounts to make room for all the new ships I need to buy (8 or 9 of them) but they're all T6 or lower so no big credit losses there for selling them at discount prices.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,302 posts
6,266 battles

One super-container for every tier 10 ship? Cool. So I'll get two then. Hoping to get some doubloons personally. I'd love to get a ship, but that's probably not happening. If I get more flags, except maybe the epic ones, I'm gonna be... Disappointed.

[NWNG]
Members
3,072 posts
4,925 battles

I'll be getting 1 SC, because I do not have to time or the money to push through Yugumo and get to Shimakaze.

What I would like from SC: Premium Ship, Coal, or Steel

What I do not want: N/A, I will gladly take anything given to me from an SC.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,302 posts
6,266 battles

Okay, I got my two so let's roll the dice!

For container #1... 50 camos! Well that's disappointing, but could be worse.
Come on container #2... ! 100 detonation flags. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-!
Wait a second, OSNAP! I got an SC from one of my dailies, that never happens! Third time's the charm... 100 India X-rays. Really. Thank you game, for giving me 100 of the flag I have the MOST of because I never use the damn things.

[-K-]
Members
1,151 posts
8,806 battles

15 SCs.

Want flags of various types...primarily the battle ones and ESCL.  I always run max flags on my ships so I burn through them faster than I recoup them sometimes.

Basic camos.  I don’t nees no type 1s or 2s

[-SF-]
Members
317 posts
4,626 battles

I've always got flags in my SC's. Not even the good flags either so I'll be expecting more of the same 

Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles

1.) 6 (7 since I have Minotaur Researched but haven’t bought her yet)

Does Salem count? I’m about 18k coal from getting her.

2.) Roma, steel, doubloons

3) Those damn ram flags.

[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,637 battles

This entire topic was started by OP to brag about having every T-X ship FWIW

That said....8 right now. Hoping for 9 or 10 by end. Grinding Iowa and FdG till it's over.

[PVE]
Members
3,829 posts
16,364 battles

I've gotten 4 since February I think.

Most were nothing relevant to what or how I play.....  Like a 100 "Ramming Flags"?

I'd like to see the SC's scaled to the players Time-in-Game:

• New players would get SC's that contain complete signal sets of flags.....not just one type.
  • Premium Time (30 days to help with the initial grind)
  • Captain points.  Allows you to advance you new Captain say, 8 points or more.
  • Free XP  -  how much,  I'm not sure; but, enough for the research necessary for two levels up. So, it's based on where you are at.
  • A unique Captain (12 point) for the level you are currently grinding in the nation of ships you are currently playing the most games in.....  With no less than two special skills....

Older players:

• elite XP
  • Consumable "packs" that do not contained one type
  • Economic flag sets = not one type
  • Unique Legendary Upgrades that you can't find anywhere else - a holy crap and rare SC
  • Unique CPT's with Unique Skills - again based on what you play the most.
  • "Super Captain Points"  - like a consumable that allows you 2 additional or 2 special Captain skill beyond the 19.....

If you are going to keep players, you have to reward them with "stuff" that directly influences their game experience............100 Ramming flags isn't nearly close.

Be creative.  Do what we don't expect and reward behaviors you want to promote.

Sign in to follow this