You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
khaenn35

PSA: Buy CVs on discount.

5 comments in this topic

[SPTR]
Members
20,154 posts
6,159 battles

With the CV rework coming and the Carriers getting reworked, CV players may be compensated owning Carriers, even credit CVs.

With the anniversary discounts, investing in your sold CVs could get you more credits in the long run.

So: Buy CVs while they are discounted. 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,513 posts
11,214 battles
17 minutes ago, khaenn35 said:

With the CV rework coming and the Carriers getting reworked, CV players may be compensated owning Carriers, even credit CVs.

With the anniversary discounts, investing in your sold CVs could get you more credits in the long run.

So: Buy CVs while they are discounted. 

Rework or not, im keeping my CVs.

• Cool 3

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
4,855 posts
11,318 battles

First point - Rework is not a done deal, this is not yet when, but still if. They said so during the stream. 

Second point - they will likely discount the CV's, either A: to cancel out this method, B: try and get more people to play them or C: both. 

[PVE]
Members
5,018 posts
22,432 battles
3 hours ago, Crokodone said:

Rework or not, im keeping my CVs.

The OPs suggestion was to keep your CVs & if you have sold any in the past to buy them back while they are on sale this weekend. Doesn't sound like a bad idea if you have the slots for them.

I wouldn't waste doubloons buying the slots though if you don't...the discounts probably won't amount to the amount of credits you can buy for the doubloons even if they do occur.

• Cool 2

[1984]
Members
3,909 posts
18,842 battles

I’m not convinced theyll do anything more than discount cv prices for the rework. If they offered refunds for tech tree ships that would amount to admitting defeat in terms of the rework itself.