You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Anniversary All-Out

68 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,970 posts
10,571 battles

Well, I'm going to be enjoying the anniversary week that's for sure. And from the looks of it,  one supercontainer for each tier X is going to be a standard feature of anniversaries, which I heartily approve of. And given that I'm going to be receiving 21 SCs since the only tier Xs I lack are Stalingrad and Salem it looks like my bid for the Stalingrad is likely going to advance. Though given that I had an SC dole out 7 days of premium a while back, I'd still like to know if I could trade 70 days of premium for 15k Steel.

[-K-]
Members
8,042 posts
13,285 battles

Although SC's have been a thing in the past, you can't necessarily bet that will be the case this year.  Like you, I hope it is again, but nothing has been announced yet or is guaranteed.

• Cool 1

Members
785 posts
3,318 battles
11 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Although SC's have been a thing in the past, you can't necessarily bet that will be the case this year.  Like you, I hope it is again, but nothing has been announced yet or is guaranteed.

It was announced you would receive 1 SC per tier X you play a game in...

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/deals/september-missions/

Edit: Added link.

Edited by Belyy_Klyk
  • Cool 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
13,926 posts
4 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

It was announced you would receive 1 SC per tier X you play a game in...

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/deals/september-missions/

Edit: Added link.

Cool, so if we have tier Xs we've unlocked but not bought, we could use the discount to buy them, and then play them to get the containers. 

[WAG]
Members
859 posts
12,476 battles
2 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Cool, so if we have tier Xs we've unlocked but not bought, we could use the discount to buy them, and then play them to get the containers. 

Seems like the SC is awarded on first play this week, so you have to own, and then operate the ship.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
13,926 posts
5 minutes ago, DustRhino said:

Seems like the SC is awarded on first play this week, so you have to own, and then operate the ship.

Right -- but because it's on the play, not the own, we should be able to buy the ship during the week to get the discount, and still play it to get the SC, shouldn't we?

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,782 posts
25,480 battles

21 SC and 70 of every special flag. Or 75 if ranked and co op counts too. Hello RN DD, here I come!

• Cool 2

[LUCK]
Members
1,801 posts
28,476 battles
31 minutes ago, embeddeddear97 said:

That ain’t fair for the ones without a T10 :(

Actually very fair. I suspect there is a healthy number of T10 owners that, to varying degrees, have supported the game financially. Thus it can be reasonably inferred that the reward is a thank you, of sorts, for supporting the game and not just a "here you go" present.

• Cool 9

[1984]
Members
3,909 posts
18,842 battles
53 minutes ago, embeddeddear97 said:

That ain’t fair for the ones without a T10 :(

it is. those guys get free z23 camo fre edinburgh camo, free dragon flags, free supercontainer, free dasha captains, etc etc. if you grind next year youll get sc~

[PROJX]
Members
1,096 posts
24,866 battles
31 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

21 SC and 70 of every special flag. Or 75 if ranked and co op counts too. Hello RN DD, here I come!

In past Anniversaries, they’ve totaled all game modes so congrats on 75 Erebthoron!  o7

• Cool 1

[SBS]
Members
5,237 posts
35 minutes ago, Captain_Kylere said:

Life is not fair. 

Literally nothing is fair. 

That's a fine attitude for you to have, but its problematic for WG when they want everyone to spend money on their game.

[1984]
Members
3,909 posts
18,842 battles
6 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

That's a fine attitude for you to have, but its problematic for WG when they want everyone to spend money on their game.

why do you think free xp dubloon conversion is on sale?

[-DICE]
Members
76 posts
13 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

My wallet is going to hurt.

So is mine.  This looks very promising.  Might get the Aigle with the dub discount, port slots and covert some xp.  Plus I can finally afford the Republique with the silver discount as well...Oh my!

Edited by Joker6787

[AAA]
Members
1,120 posts
12,432 battles
9 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

What business model do you propose? Mine works on a similar model of people spending money at my business 

Members
923 posts
5,080 battles
9 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

Third year in a row. Its not a surprise. I lost out last year since I had just started playing only a month or so prior however i just got my tenth tier 10 so I can reap a little rewards this year for the effort.

If you CHOOSE not to partake in end game content then you CHOSE to opt out of any awards as a result.  

• Cool 1