You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xcalib3r

1 on 1 Championship Tournament?

7 comments in this topic

[UEFN]
Members
1,281 posts
21,609 battles

Wouldn't it be nice if we have a new game mode to play 1 on 1 Championship tournament to brawl with the same class ship, in a modified small map?  Perhaps make it a specific same type of ship and may the better skilled player win and move up.  Top prize 2000 steel for the final elimination round? :Smile_medal:

• Meh 2

[SALVO]
Members
24,198 posts
24,546 battles
29 minutes ago, Xcalib3r said:

Wouldn't it be nice if we have a new game mode to play 1 on 1 Championship tournament to brawl with the same class ship, in a modified small map?  Perhaps make it a specific same type of ship and may the better skilled player win and move up.  Top prize 2000 steel for the final elimination round? :Smile_medal:

I don't get the attraction of brawling.  Naval battles of this era were usually fought at a decent range, not at "see the whites of their eyes" range.

[WOLF8]
Beta Testers
492 posts
4,873 battles

Lol. I am surprised they have not created a battle royal mode... since every other game is jumping on that wagon.

Beta Testers
1,527 posts
18,706 battles
1 hour ago, Xcalib3r said:

And which ship would you choose to fight your "Battle Royal" in?

[A-I-M]
Members
2,691 posts
12,364 battles
1 hour ago, Happy668 said:

i suggested 1vs1 ranked (fill in bots) just a few days ago but thread got locked, no idea why, lol

The level and quality of criticism such a suggestion merited, would have inherently violated forum policy. So, preemptive strike by the mods, perhaps?