You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

Dunkirk Crates

7 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,967 posts
10,381 battles

I heard the scenario with the German E-boats and ship mines are coming back... Does that mean premium Dunkirk crates are coming back soon too? Those are definitely the best for special signals. I'll take 50$ worth, thanks.

Do you think they'll mention it a week or two after 0.7.9 drops?

EJ

[--K--]
Members
6,623 posts
14,409 battles
2 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

I heard the scenario with the German E-boats and ship mines are coming back... Does that mean premium Dunkirk crates are coming back soon too? Those are definitely the best for special signals. I'll take 50$ worth, thanks.

Do you think they'll mention it a week or two after 0.7.9 drops?

EJ

I believe you can get Dunkirk crates right now in the arsenal for coal. 

Edited by Ducky_shot

[NWNG]
Members
3,070 posts
4,925 battles
10 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

I believe you can get Dunkirk crates right now in the arsenal for coal. 

Those aren't the premium versions of the crate.

To Answer OP's question: No, I do not think the premium crates are coming back.

[LOU1]
Members
4,094 posts
11,410 battles

The crates for the campaign are apparently "Royal Navy Crates", in-game and Premium versions.  It would be surprising if they also brought back the Dunkirk crates, as well.

A Premium Royal Navy container with:

• 5 new consumable Union Jack camouflages.
  • 5 special signals (Basilisk, Hydra, Leviathan, Dragon, Red Dragon, Wyvern, Scylla or Ouroboros) or 5 new consumable Union Jack camouflages.
  • 15 Sovereigns.
  • An increased chance to get one of the British destroyers before their release: Tier V Acasta, Tier VI Icarus, Tier VII Jervis, and Tier VIII Lightning.
Edited by ExploratorOne

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,004 battles

I agree with @Counter_Gambit, I do not think that the premium crates are coming back to the shop. You can get Dunkirk crates, along with French, Bismarck and 2nd Anniversary crates in the Arsenal for 5k coal for 5 each crates.

UGxnaCV.jpg

The DoY campaign crates are planned to come back to the Arsenal at some point as well.

Here is what you get in a Dunkirk crate in the Arsenal.

mCjiLVP.jpg

Other crates

Spoiler

France

qlNQjdU.jpg

Bismarck

Obopt3t.jpg

2nd Anniversary crates. NOTE, these are LAST YEAR's crates

j829iBe.jpg

[BS]
Members
1,967 posts
10,381 battles

Why are they getting stingy with the crate contents? 5 signals per crate isn't worth the money. At least with Yamato crates you get 12 of each. I suppose you can use the currency in the crate to buy more signals in the Arsenal.

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,004 battles
8 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

Why are they getting stingy with the crate contents? 5 signals per crate isn't worth the money. At least with Yamato crates you get 12 of each. I suppose you can use the currency in the crate to buy more signals in the Arsenal.

The crates in the Arsenal have less stuff to make the 5k coal for 5 crates. The French crates used to be 12k coal for their contents, but WG reduced the content, so that they could be 5k coal.