You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Avenge_December_7

So Is There Any Way To Complete The 3rd Anniversary Collection After September 19?

15 comments in this topic

[STW-N]
Members
3,835 posts
8,652 battles

I admit I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but I was overseas for various reasons until sometime around last week, so for the most part I wasn't able to really work at the collection.

Is there any way to complete the collection after September 19? I currently have 7/16 items and 4 duplicates.

Isn't there some sort of WoWs birthday event going on soon? Will we have opportunities to complete the collection then?

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,799 posts
14,724 battles
8 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Will we have opportunities to complete the collection then?

you can buy the crates in the Premium Shop and complete the collection pretty fast

[--K--]
Members
5,332 posts
16,776 battles

You can purchase anniversary containers out of the store if you are a few short. 

Or you can wait for the containers to show up in the Arsenal for coal. I was unable to take part in last years anniversary collection because I was without a computer during the event but recently WG put those containers into the Arsenal. It took like 20k in coal but I completed the collection. 

[KWF]
Members
4,032 posts
6,179 battles

The collection containers could appear in the Arsenal for coal, this is already happening with the Second Anniversary containers. I believe however, if you play quite alot during the weekend and don't miss many, you can get quite a few containers.

Then you could buy the difference from the Premium Shop, though it could end up costing a bit. Personally I don't see that much worth in the collection, Imagine spending money and getting 100 AA flags on the SC.

Edited by warheart1992

[NDA]
Supertester
2,902 posts
5,808 battles

Once it's done, it'll probably be done.  I've got a small portion of the 2nd anniversary I never managed to complete that stares at me whenever I open the collection screen.  Ran into the same bot with this collection due to insane work hours so I just ended up buying some of the crates directly, even though I told my wallet I wouldn't :(

Only other way i could see to finish it would be if they added the crates into the Arsenal and made them available for Coal.  Finally managed to finish the French collection that way but no idea if that will be applicable to the anniversary. 

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,005 battles
1 hour ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

I admit I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but I was overseas for various reasons until sometime around last week, so for the most part I wasn't able to really work at the collection.

Is there any way to complete the collection after September 19? I currently have 7/16 items and 4 duplicates.

Isn't there some sort of WoWs birthday event going on soon? Will we have opportunities to complete the collection then?

Today and tomorrow you can get a 3rd Anniv crate for 3k base XP each day. Fri through Sun you can get 3 Third Anniv crates for 8k base XP each day. Mon and Tue you can get a 3rd Anniv crate for 3k base XP each day. So that is 16 Third Anniv crates before the patch drops on Wed, Sep 19th. You can purchase 3rd Anniversary crates like others have mentioned as well.

See below about the Arsenal and old crate collections.

1 hour ago, vonKaiser said:

Once it's done, it'll probably be done.  I've got a small portion of the 2nd anniversary I never managed to complete that stares at me whenever I open the collection screen.  Ran into the same bot with this collection due to insane work hours so I just ended up buying some of the crates directly, even though I told my wallet I wouldn't :(

Only other way i could see to finish it would be if they added the crates into the Arsenal and made them available for Coal.  Finally managed to finish the French collection that way but no idea if that will be applicable to the anniversary. 

You can get five 2nd Anniversary crates in the Arsenal for 5,000 coal. You can get French, Bismarck and Dunkirk crates as well. I expect 3rd Anniversary crates will hit the Arsenal, hopefully in a patch or two and not have us wait until the 4th Anniv for 3rd Anniv crates.

UGxnaCV.jpg

What's in Arsenal crates right now.

Spoiler

mCjiLVP.jpg

qlNQjdU.jpg

Obopt3t.jpg

j829iBe.jpg

[NDA]
Supertester
2,902 posts
5,808 battles
21 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

2nd Anniversary crates in the Arsenal for 5,000 coal

Dangit, when'd they add those?  I completely missed that...  Hopefully i have enough coal left over after the Vive le France crates :/

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,005 battles
3 minutes ago, vonKaiser said:

Dangit, when'd they add those?  I completely missed that...  Hopefully i have enough coal left over after the Vive le France crates :/

Patch 7.8 on Aug 22nd IIRC.

[GWG]
Members
6,715 posts
12,775 battles

ACTUALLY....   The 18th is the LAST FULL DAY.

Mark it on your calendar.

[PVE]
Members
5,008 posts
22,432 battles
2 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

I'm assuming you are asking about in game as opposed to purchasing them so my comments are directed towards that option.

The actual anniversary is Monday the 17th so expecting this weekend to be when all the good stuff happens for it...maybe it might extend through the whole week as this month has been short of any extras during the weekends so far (other than the missions for the crates that you obviously already know about due to having 7 crates already).

Hopefully there will be other opportunities to get crates during the "major" event this weekend but if not the only suggestion I can give you is that Sunday night/Monday morning when the daily missions roll over (same time the daily containers reset) there will be an hour & 20 minute period (before the new day officially starts at 20 after the next hour...which hour varying based on your time zone) that the weekend missions (the 4k base XP one that you can do twice) will be available...if you get some really good battles in you may be able to get both of them before they go away in that hour & 20 minute period but for sure you should be able to grind out at least 1 of them...giving you 1 (or possibly 2) more chance to get a new item & needing less duplicates for the rest...RNG allowing).

Unfortunately...if there is no other way to obtain crates during the weekend events it will probably be closer to the 4th anniversary (maybe a few months earlier than that but still closer) before they show up in the arsenal (based on how long it has been between other collections occurring & when the crates actually showed up in arsenal)...but I am expecting there to be at least a couple chances to get them during the weekend other than the already existing weekend missions (fingers crossed for you on that).

[ARGSY]
Members
18,277 posts
12,709 battles

You may or may not have to wait that long. IIRC the Second Anniversary crates are permacamos for various ships (with a T8 BB camo the ultimate prize, for Monarch), while the final prize for the third anniversary is "only" a supercontainer (which for me provided 100 flags). So we may get them a little earlier.

I am more concerned that the Second Anniversary containers stay in after this patch. It would give me incentive to push on past the KGV.

I have been away from the game for a week (on a cruise ship, of all things!!), but I had enough time before and just after to finish the Third Anniversary collection, thank heavens.

[833]
Members
59 posts
8,175 battles

Real life had me more occupied than anything, and I work night shift so the whole '19th' thing slipped past me.  is there any way to complete the collection anymore? or am i going to have to wait till the next anniversary?

[STW-N]
Members
3,835 posts
8,652 battles
44 minutes ago, Cyberwasp35 said:

Real life had me more occupied than anything, and I work night shift so the whole '19th' thing slipped past me.  is there any way to complete the collection anymore? or am i going to have to wait till the next anniversary?

Unfortunately, it seems that you'll have to wait until 3rd anniversary containers become available in the arsenal/premium shop/in-game missions again.