Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CFagan1987

Hunt for the Bismarck collection question

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
342 posts
11,300 battles

Players can no longer obtain symbols for this collection via the standard XP crates in the same manner that one could for the American Cruisers collection? Back when they introduced the possibility of getting collection symbols from XP crates I distinctly recalled being able to choose between getting symbols for the American Cruisers collection or for the Bismarck collection.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,083 posts
4,439 battles
23 minutes ago, CFagan1987 said:

Players can no longer obtain symbols for this collection via the standard XP crates in the same manner that one could for the American Cruisers collection? Back when they introduced the possibility of getting collection symbols from XP crates I distinctly recalled being able to choose between getting symbols for the American Cruisers collection or for the Bismarck collection.

Only collections that come in daily crates is Yamamoto and American cruisers. I personally dont recall ever being able to choose bismark for the daily crates (at least not after American cruisers were added). 

The only way to do the bismark collection is either the crates in the arsenal, or there should be crates in the premium shop

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
342 posts
11,300 battles
1 hour ago, _1204_ said:

Only collections that come in daily crates is Yamamoto and American cruisers. I personally dont recall ever being able to choose bismark for the daily crates (at least not after American cruisers were added). 

The only way to do the bismark collection is either the crates in the arsenal, or there should be crates in the premium shop

Thanks for the help, I guess was I mistaken!

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
458 posts
6,934 battles

Okay, seems like this question was a month ago, so I guess having finished the American cruisers, there seems like there's no way to select the Bismark collection to add to.   I see a mention of the Yamamoto though, so is that one still selectable or once the American cruiser collection is finished, no more collection items from the standard containers?

My current collections:

Bismark.jPG

Sign in to follow this