You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Edgecase

RN Event in Plain English

64 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,092 posts
18,102 battles

"Directives" (missions)
Do I need to think? A little. Check to see what the current missions want you to do. Some require playing certain ships.

Spoiler
  • There are 12 weeks in the RN arc (over 3 patches)
    • Every week has 4 sets of missions (I, II, III, IV)
    • Finish # missions from each set to move on to the next one
    • Finish all 4 sets for the week to unlock Hall of Fame for that week (see below)
    • Missions unlock, one set per day, starting on Wednesdays
      • So from Saturday through Tuesday, they're all just available
  • NO PROGRESS ROLLOVER BETWEEN WEEKS; every week is separate
    • Resets are on Wednesdays

Hall of Fame (Sharks vs. Eagles, minus the sharks and eagles)
Do I need to think? No. This is automatic as long as you finished the week's missions (see above).

Spoiler
  • ONLY AFTER you finish all 4 sets of missions for the week
  • Scoring is Sharks vs. Eagles, with no teams
    • "Honorable" medals like Arsonist and Fireproof now count for points
  • Score top 50%/25%/10%/5%/100players to get extra stuff

Sovereigns and Guineas (Arsenal stuff)
Do I need to think? Yes. You need to spend them in the Arsenal eventually.

Spoiler
  • You get Sovereigns from doing stuff and from buying RN containers in the store
  • Sovereigns buy stuff from the Arsenal
    • Special skills captain
    • T6 RN premium ships
      • Full doubloons if you already own them
    • Permacamos
    • Other junk
  • Guineas are only used to get a discount on Cossack
    • You can get 48 by completing all the Directives (weekly mission sets), one per Directive (3 patches x 4 weeks x 4 directives = 48 Guineas)
    • But the ship costs 50, you have to buy the remaining ones in the store
      • Price unannounced at this time

Early access to RN DDs
Do I need to think ? No. You get them if you get them.

Spoiler
  • You can get the T6, T7, and T8 RN DDs early by getting lucky in a RN container
  • Same thing they did with the French BBs
Edited by Edgecase
  • Cool 23
  • Funny 1

[KSE]
[KSE]
Privateers
347 posts
11,934 battles

Glad Guineas were unclear to someone else.  Could use some clarity there WG

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
8,038 posts
13,285 battles
3 minutes ago, TheBigM145 said:

Glad Guineas were unclear to someone else.  Could use some clarity there WG

I'm curious to know.....like the other "special" currencies, if we don't spend them in the Arsenal by the deadline, do they disappear or turn into credits?

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
531 posts
3,592 battles

I'm curious if those notes are correct with regards to access, doesn't it state that the Arsenal portion isn't even coming at all until the October update?  That seems odd.

[TBW]
Members
9,825 posts
16,590 battles
1 hour ago, Edgecase said:

Early access to RN DDs
Do I need to think ? No. You get them if you get them.

Hide contents
  • You can get the T6, T7, and T8 RN DDs early by getting lucky in a RN container
  • Same thing they did with the French BBs

You can most likely get luckier, if you buy RN containers.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,503 posts
14,136 battles

I preferred WG's 8,000 word version... ;)

Thanks for the simplification.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,504 posts
9,278 battles

Ahoy Fleet,

Here's the official information from our Portal page regarding the Royal Navy event and Sovereigns/Guineas:

Sovereigns

Spoiler

1 consumable Union Jack camouflage — 4 Sovereigns.
10 consumable Union Jack camouflages — 40 Sovereigns.
Commander Bert Dunkirk with 10 skill points — 100 Sovereigns, can be purchased only once. If you already have the commander on your account, you won't be able to make the exchange again.
Improved commander skills:
Jack of All Trades: -10% to the reload time of all consumables (instead of -5%).
Expert Marksman: +1 deg/s to turret rotation speed for guns with a caliber of more than 139 mm; +3 deg/s to turret rotation speed for guns with a caliber of up to 139 mm (instead of 0.7 deg/s and 2.5 deg/s).
Smoke Screen Expert: +30% to smoke screen radius (instead of +20%).
Premium Tier VI battleship Warspite with a slot and commander — 220 Sovereigns, can be purchased only once.
If you already have this ship in your Port and purchase it again, you'll receive 6,500 doubloons.
Premium Tier VI destroyer Gallant with a slot and commander — 200 Sovereigns, can be purchased only once.
If you already have this ship in your Port and purchase it again, you'll receive 4,500 doubloons.
A permanent camouflage for Gallant — 40 Sovereigns, can be purchased only once.
–3% to ship's detectability range.
+4% to maximum dispersion of enemy shells.
–10% to service cost.
+50% XP for a battle.
A Royal Navy container — 12 Sovereigns.
5 Royal Navy containers — 60 Sovereigns.
10 India Delta signals — 10 Sovereigns.
10 India Yankee signals — 8 Sovereigns.
10 Juliet Yankee Bissotwo signals — 2 Sovereigns.
10 Juliet Charlie signals — 8 Sovereigns.
10 November Foxtrot signals — 8 Sovereigns.
10 Hotel Yankee signals — 1 Sovereigns.
10 Sierra Mike signals — 10 Sovereigns.
10 November Echo Setteseven — 8 Sovereigns.
10 Victor Lima signals — 16 Sovereigns.
10 India X-Ray signals — 12 Sovereigns.
10 Juliet Whiskey Unaone signals — 6 Sovereigns.
10 Mike Yankee Soxisix signals — 4 Sovereigns.
Please note that the Royal Navy category and the ability to use Sovereigns to obtain its contents will stay available in Update 0.7.10, so you'll have plenty of time to choose the items you want. With the release of Update 0.7.11, each Sovereign in your possession will be exchanged for 25,000 credits.

Guineas

Spoiler

Premium Tier VIII destroyer Cossack with a slot and commander — 50 Guineas
If you already have this ship in your Port and purchase it again, you'll receive 9,600 doubloons.
Guineas will remain available in the client until at least Update 0.7.12 inclusive. After that they will be exchanged for credits.

Coupons don't work in this temporary category.

Here's the link to the official Portal article:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/royal-navy/

#royalnavy

#anchorsaweigh

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,503 posts
14,136 battles
21 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Guineas

How much will Guineas cost in the premium shop?

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,092 posts
18,102 battles
1 hour ago, FlakKnight said:

I'm curious if those notes are correct with regards to access, doesn't it state that the Arsenal portion isn't even coming at all until the October update?  That seems odd.

19 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Sovereigns

Reveal hidden contents

Commander Bert Dunkirk with 10 skill points — 100 Sovereigns, can be purchased only once. If you already have the commander on your account, you won't be able to make the exchange again.
Jack of All Trades: -10% to the reload time of all consumables (instead of -5%).
Expert Marksman: +1 deg/s to turret rotation speed for guns with a caliber of more than 139 mm; +3 deg/s to turret rotation speed for guns with a caliber of up to 139 mm (instead of 0.7 deg/s and 2.5 deg/s).
Premium Tier VI battleship Warspite with a slot and commander — 220 Sovereigns, can be purchased only once.
If you already have this ship in your Port and purchase it again, you'll receive 6,500 doubloons.
Premium Tier VI destroyer Gallant with a slot and commander — 200 Sovereigns, can be purchased only once.
If you already have this ship in your Port and purchase it again, you'll receive 4,500 doubloons.
–10% to service cost.
+50% XP for a battle.
Please note that the Royal Navy category and the ability to use Sovereigns to obtain its contents will stay available in Update 0.7.10, so you'll have plenty of time to choose the items you want. With the release of Update 0.7.11, each Sovereign in your possession will be exchanged for 25,000 credits.

Actually @Gneisenau013, could you clarify something? Are Sovereigns only going to be available in the 0.7.9 portion of the event? Because the event page says:

cIfw6gO.png

The wording suggests that sovereigns will not be awarded in 0.7.10, and gone entirely in 0.7.11. But what happens to the RN containers that drop at that point? They give 5 sovereigns each, and according to the section on the Hall of Fame, the containers will continue being earned in those patches.

[KSE]
[KSE]
Privateers
347 posts
11,934 battles
2 hours ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Ahoy Fleet,

Here's the official information from our Portal page regarding the Royal Navy event and Sovereigns/Guineas:

Sovereigns

Hide contents

–10% to service cost.
+50% XP for a battle.

Guineas

Hide contents

Premium Tier VIII destroyer Cossack with a slot and commander — 50 Guineas
If you already have this ship in your Port and purchase it again, you'll receive 9,600 doubloons.
Guineas will remain available in the client until at least Update 0.7.12 inclusive. After that they will be exchanged for credits.

Coupons don't work in this temporary category.

Here's the link to the official Portal article:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/royal-navy/

#royalnavy

#anchorsaweigh

@Gneisenau013, the issue is how does one earn Guineas and how much will it cost to acquire them.  Niether of these topics are adressed. 

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
531 posts
3,592 battles
23 minutes ago, TheBigM145 said:

@Gneisenau013, the issue is how does one earn Guineas and how much will it cost to acquire them.  Niether of these topics are adressed. 

It doesn't state how you can purchase them yet but it says completing every directive gives you one and caps at 48.  There are four per week (opening one every day each Wednesday, you can do all 4 by that Saturday) so if you complete all 4 each week for twelve weeks you can buy Cossack for a few bucks for Christmas.  Presumably Cossack will be available for straight up purchase or you can buy the Guineas right away and own it day one and simply get the credit refund for any you receive after.

[WORST]
Members
154 posts
13,948 battles

Please note that the Royal Navy category and the ability to use Sovereigns to obtain its contents will stay available in Update 0.7.10, so you'll have plenty of time to choose the items you want. With the release of Update 0.7.11, each Sovereign in your possession will be exchanged for 25,000 credits.

Questionable. I thought the event runs from 0.7.9 to 0.7.11 ? But the Sovereigns you are supposed to earn in 0.7.11 are worthless ?

[WG]
1,504 posts
9,278 battles
2 hours ago, Edgecase said:

Actually @Gneisenau013, could you clarify something? Are Sovereigns only going to be available in the 0.7.9 portion of the event? Because the event page says:

cIfw6gO.png

The wording suggests that sovereigns will not be awarded in 0.7.10, and gone entirely in 0.7.11. But what happens to the RN containers that drop at that point? They give 5 sovereigns each, and according to the section on the Hall of Fame, the containers will continue being earned in those patches.

The wording could've been better, but I double checked the event details.

For clarification, Sovereigns will continue to be earned up until Update 0.7.11.

So enjoy the Royal Navy content from 0.7.9 through 0.7.10!

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 1

[WG]
1,504 posts
9,278 battles
1 hour ago, TheBigM145 said:

Here's what I pulled from the Portal article:

image.png

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,030 posts
3,233 battles
21 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

For clarification, Sovereigns will continue to be earned up until Update 0.7.11.

#anchorsaweigh

How can it last 3 months per the very first item under Rules, if you can't collect Sovereigns after 7.10?

Rules

The event will last for three months, until the end of Update 0.7.11, and it begins at: 4:00 AM PT, September 20, 2018

Members
1,367 posts
16,671 battles

Thanks for the interpretation...this game already makes me think too much and at my age overworking the brain cells just means I lose more every day. :Smile_hiding:

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles

I spent the morning going over the RN Event and if you are interested, here is my explanation to our clan members.

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Prayers for those in Hurricane Florence's way.

==================================================

Rules for the British event that starts 4am PST, Sep 20th until 4am PST Dec 12th are out. I will review them and post the info here.

Qualifying:

You must be at Account level 12 to participate. Only T5+ ships in Random, Co-op and Ranked battles count towards the RN event missions (Hall of Fame has more) and some missions require UK DDs, so until the UK DD line comes out on Oct 17th, only Gallant will count for those or an early access UK DD.. 

Overview

Sep 19th patch 7.9 drops (Naval Base 2.0 drops as well as new battle mode Arms Race)

British campaign starts the next day on Sep 20th at 4am.

Rare drop early look missions, ala French BBs, for T5 Acasta, T6 Icarus, T7 Jervis and T8 Lightning in the British in-game containers and British premium containers in the shop/rewards. More below

The British Arsenal section will not come out until patch 7.10,  but you can earn Sovereigns and Guineas in the campaign to get items from the shop, including Bert Dunkirk (10pt unique cmdr), Warspite and Gallant for Sovereigns and Cossack for Guineas.  More info in Arsenal section below.

First 2 Directives (Stage 1) of the 7.9 part of the Campaign will come out on Sep 20th. Directive 3 on Sep 21st and Directive 4 on Sep 22nd. Stage 2, Directive 1 starts Sep 26th, etc. Full set of dates below. 

Oct 17th patch 7.10 drops

UK DD full line released

T8 Cossack DD released in the British Arsenal for 50 Guineas. You can earn a max of 48 Guineas over the event, so will need to buy at least 2 Guineas in the shop. See more below.

British section of the Arsenal is released and lasts until Nov 14th(?). I have asked forum mods to verify as this would leave out the last 1/3 of the UK event. Hopefully changes to follow.

Another 4 stages with 4 directives each

other stuff that I will update when it happens

Nov 14th patch 7.11 drops, last patch in the British arc

Another 4 stages with 4 directives each so at least  Guineas can continue to be earned

Other stuff that I will update when it happens 

Dec 12th patch 7.12 drops ending the British Campaign. Patch 8.0 should be dropping Jan 9th, 2019.

British campaign

Each of the three patches, will have 4 Stages each. Each Stage will have 4 Directives each. Each Directive will have 5-7 missions to complete and completing a majority of the missions (3 to 5 missions per Directive) will complete a Directive. NOTE: some missions require a T5+ UK DD to complete.

Let's look at the first Directive, so we can see how this will work. Below is a pic of the first Directive of the event.

29c5c0c4-b677-11e8-9f83-d89d6715223c_120

-  The highlighted in gold shield with a Roman numeral I on the far left, means that this is Directive I of this stage. You can click on the other Directives (II, III, IV) to see what their missions are and your progress in the Stage. This is also the screen for seeing all the Directives in a particular Stage. Each Stage lasts one week and you must complete all the Directives you can as they will not carry over to the next Stage. You must complete Directive I before you can work on Directive II. If you complete Directive I & II the first day, you will not be able to work on Directive III until it is opened the 2nd day of the stage. See Directive & Staging dates below. 

-  The Evaluate Enemy Forces box at the top middle, is your progress in completing the number of missions to complete that Directive. In this case, 3 missions to complete the directive. The WoWs box to the right has the rewards for completing the Directive if you hover over it. Those can change each directive. The Directive rewards box will get a stamp saying done, when the required number of missions is complete. You can still complete the other missions in that Directive.

- The large section in the middle has the missions that you can complete towards completing the Directive. It tells you what you have to do to complete that mission and will have a tracking bar showing how much of the mission you have completed. The WoWs box to the right has the reward for completing that mission and will get a stamp saying DONE when the mission is complete. You can complete multiple missions in the same battle. NOTE, some missions, like the bottom one in the picture, will require a T5+ UK DD to complete. Until the full UK DD line comes out, that will be Gallant or an early access UK DD.

- The section on the far right is the Hall of Fame. You earn points (like in the Go Navy event) for sinking ships, Victory, and/or achievements AFTER completing Directive IV in each stage. More below.

As you can see, there are 5 missions is this Directive, some for damage, some for earning credits, earning XP, spotting and other mission types. You only have to complete 3 of the 5 missions to complete the Directive and to unlock Directive II. You have to complete a Directive (getting the minimum number of missions per that directive) to unlock the next Directive. Complete all the Directives you can before a stage ends as after the stage ends, access to those Directives is over and you will get a new set of Directives for the next stage. The directives will drop during the week the stage is active, so make sure you come back to complete the ones that drop later that week, before the stage ends. See more detail below in Directive & Staging dates.

The mission rewards will be as follows and will vary from mission to mission. The amounts of signals and camo can vary, but containers will be one of one type. RN Containers will be available in the British Section of the Arsenal for Sovereigns and Premium RN Containers will be in the shop as well.

Reveal hidden contents

7fJPL9R.jpg

Directive & Staging dates each patch. Every patch will have the same weekday schedule of Directives dropping and Stages ending, just the numeral date will change.

Here is a pic of how the Stages will start and end and when each Directive is available, contingent on your completing the Directives before it to unlock them.

wgEHoQt.jpg

NOTE, if you play Saturday to Mondays, you will have access to all four Directives for that Stage and can complete them all in order to complete that stage. So if you can only play a little bit each week, try to make it Saturday to Monday if you can, so that you can complete as many Directives as possible before the Stage ends early morning Tuesday.    

- So each Stage, except Stage 1, starts on a Wednesday and Directive I is available that day.

- Directive II is available on Thursday that Stage and Stage 1 of each patch will start the next day after the patch (patch Wed and Stage 1 start Thu) and will have Directives I and II available. You have to complete Directive I to work on Directive II.

- Directive III is available on Friday that Stage. You have to complete Directive II to work on Directive III.

- Directive IV is available on Saturday that Stage. You have to complete Directive III to work on Directive IV.

- Each Stage ends on Tuesday, so you will need to complete as many Directives as you can by Monday night for that Stage.

Here are the dates for each patch.

Patch 7.9 drops Sep 19th and Stage 1 starts Sep 20th       NOTE, UK DD missions during this patch can only be completed with T5+ premium UK DDs like Gallant or an early access UK DD.

Reveal hidden contents

MdHoggb.jpg

ICpfUdb.jpg

Patch 7.10 drops Oct 17th and Stage 1 starts Oct 18th

Reveal hidden contents

ICpfUdb.jpg

FqoRmUE.jpg

Patch 7.11 drops Nov 14th and Stage 1 starts Nov 15th. RN event ends on Dec 12th when patch 7.12 drops.

Reveal hidden contents

FqoRmUE.jpg

4aTi1s5.jpg

Hall of Fame

The Hall of Fame is for bragging rights and getting extra stuff for placing in the top 50% of the NA players who earned HoF points from this event. Since, this is based on points earned from this event, you don't have to be a 50% WR player to place in the top 50% of the RN Event Hall of Fame each week.

Every battle you play in a T5+ ship, after you complete Directive IV in a stage (during the RN Event) will earn points for sinking ships, victory and/or achievements. So the earliest you can enter the Hall of Fame competition for a stage, is Saturday, after you have completed Directive IV. Each Stage's Hall of Fame competition will run from from the earliest you complete Directive IV early Saturday morning to Tuesday at 1am PST. The points break down will be below. All battle modes are competing in the same Hall of Fame each stage and you can play any of the battle modes you like to earn Hall of Fame points for that stage. Only T5+ ships count for HoF points.

Random Battle Hall of Fame points you can earn

Reveal hidden contents

maBONgE.jpg

Co-op Battle Hall of Fame points you can earn

Reveal hidden contents

GskjAwd.jpg

Scenario Battle Hall of Fame points you can earn

Reveal hidden contents

CnoZ8dr.jpg

It breaks down as follows.

One Star Win - 20 points

Two Star WIn - 40 points

Three Star Win - 60 points

Four Star Win - 80 points

Five Star Win - 100 points

Ranked Battle Hall of Fame points you can earn

Reveal hidden contents

48Szcti.jpg

Arms Race Battle Hall of Fame points you can earn

Reveal hidden contents

ZbOgLcz.jpg

Hall of Fame rewards earned each stage.

Reveal hidden contents

dXBiovv.jpg

The Top 100 players of the week will get an achievement "Amongst Heroes" as a reward. (nothing listed if that achievement gives some kind of reward, but I doubt it)

XrY8Oiz.jpg

Hall of Fame NOTE:

460Pvo9.jpg

British Arsenal section, drops patch 7.10 on Oct 17th and leaves(?) patch 7.11 Nov 14th  @Pigeon_of_War, @Gneisenau013, @turbo07, could you clear up the end date of the British Arsenal section please? If it does leave on Nov 14th, then we miss out on 1/3 of the RN event for earning sovereigns. It should probably end on Dec 12th when patch 7.12 drops that ends the RN Event I think.

6RxbL1t.jpg

So you will be able to buy things in the Arsenal for Sovereigns. You earn 5 sovereigns in each in-game RN container and there are 15 Sovereigns in premium RN containers. You can earn some premium RN containers in game or buy the premium RN containers in shop. You can also buy in-game RN containers in the Arsenal for Sovereigns. As a SWAG, I don't think we will be able to earn 420+ sovereigns in game and nothing in the article says how many Sovereigns we can earn. Here are all the things you can get for sovereigns in the RN Arsenal.

Reveal hidden contents

uWEE7cg.jpg

Note, we are asking Pigeon, Gneis and Turbo if the patch 7.11 end to the RN Arsenal section is correct or if it is patch 7.12 for the end to the RN Arsenal section. Hopefully, Patch 7.12 so we have the full event to earn sovereigns.

Further note, if you have Warspite in port, you can spend 220 sovereigns to buy it again and get 6,500 doubloons for those 220 sovereigns (4,500 doubloons for buying Gallant for 200 sovereigns if you already have it). So for those who are not spending a lot or any money, this is one way to get doubloons in game.

Cossack T8 DD Premium will be in the RN Arsenal section for purchase with Guineas. You earn one Guinea each time you complete a directive. There are 4 Directives a Stage, 4 Stages an Update and 3 Updates in the RN event. So that is up to 48 Guineas you can earn over the RN event from Sep 20th to Dec 10th (4x4x3=48). The T8 Cossack DD will cost 50 Guineas, so you will need to buy at least 2 Guineas from the premium shop. The number I have seen is that if you have to buy 2 Guineas, you are only paying 4% of the purchase price for buying 50 Guineas in the shop to get Cossack. If you have Cossack in your port and purchase it again with Guineas, you will get 9,600 doubloons.

Early Access UK DD missions.

In the in-game RN containers, there will be a chance to get an early access mission (when you open the container) for a T5-T8 UK DD during patch 7.9 starting Sep 19th. The premium RN containers have a increased chance of a early access mission. These are RARE drops, so it may take many, many containers to get an early access mission. The UK DD line will drop on patch 7.10 on Oct 17th.

The Early Access missions will be as follows and if you complete it, you get the DD with the stock modules researched and purchased, a 3pt Cmdr and a port slot. You will be able to find the Early Access mission in your Personal Assignments if you get one.

T5 Acasta 10,000 base XP earned in Random, Co-op, Ranked and/or Operations

T6 Icarus 12,000 base XP earned in Random, Co-op, Ranked and/or Operations

T7 Jervis 14,000 base XP earned in Random, Co-op, Ranked and/or Operations

T8 Lightning 16,000 base XP earned in Random, Co-op, Ranked and/or Operations

If you get an early access mission and complete it after patch 7.10 drops and you have that T5-T8 DD in port, you will get the base credit cost of the ship with all active discounts. 

Article(s) on British event

released on Sep 12th - https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/royal-navy/

Big thread on event, I will quote this post into that thread for discussions on the RN event

• Cool 1

[--K--]
Members
6,634 posts
14,449 battles
35 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

How can it last 3 months per the very first item under Rules, if you can't collect Sovereigns after 7.10?

Rules

The event will last for three months, until the end of Update 0.7.11, and it begins at: 4:00 AM PT, September 20, 2018

Yeah the word "until" means something very specific..... 

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
531 posts
3,592 battles
36 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

Rules

I'm guessing that means you can collect sovereigns only for two months but guineas for all 3.  I don't think we have directive rewards listed yet, but I'd imagine all the sovs will just autoconvert to 25k credits after 7.11 goes live and then won't be available at all after 7.12 goes live.  Kind of hokey I guess if you can still earn crates.

Edited by FlakKnight

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
4 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You can most likely get luckier, if you buy RN containers.

Yes, the article stated that premium RN containers have an increased chance over the in-game RN containers. Both will be RARE drops, so it may take many, many containers to get one, if it was like the French BB event.

3 hours ago, mofton said:

How much will Guineas cost in the premium shop?

Nothing listed at this time. T8 Cossack doesn't drop until patch 7.10 on Oct 17th, so we should learn then, if not before. I expect Guineas won't be able to be purchased until patch 7.10 on Oct 17th, although they might surprise us this patch 7.9 on Sep 19th.

53 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

#anchorsaweigh

So the RN Event runs the following three patches.

patch 7.9 Sep 19th (RN Event starts with 1st 4 stages, Naval Base 2.0 & Arms Race battle mode)

patch 7.10 Oct 17th (RN event continues with next 4 stages, UK DD line released, T8 Cossack released, RN Arsenal section released)

patch 7.11 Nov 14th (RN event continues with the last 4 stages, RN Arsenal section removed why?)

Patch 7.12 Dec 12th ends the RN event

So we only get from Sep 20th (patch 7.9) to Nov 13th (Patch 7.10 end) to earn Sovereigns and spend them? What about RN containers for patch 7.11, Nov 14th thru Dec 11th? We can not earn RN containers then, but will get different rewards maybe instead?

Definitely seems like a weird way to run an event.

• Cool 1

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,030 posts
3,233 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Definitely seems like a weird way to run an event.

Agreed...unless they are putting something better in the containers for the 3rd month in place of Sovereigns...like premium ships!:cap_like:

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
2 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

Agreed...unless they are putting something better in the containers for the 3rd month in place of Sovereigns...like premium ships!:cap_like:

I'm sure they would be super rare like the US containers. A better plan would be to keep the Arsenal until 7.12 drops in Dec, but that is just me.

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,030 posts
3,233 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I'm sure they would be super rare like the US containers. A better plan would be to keep the Arsenal until 7.12 drops in Dec, but that is just me.

I know, I was just being facetious/sarcastic/etc....

• Cool 1