Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Feclez

Whats with the MM at the moment

8 comments in this topic

Members
220 posts
6,578 battles

I'm going to try and post this without it sounding like a complete ****fest on how things are working with the MM at the moment....But.....

I'm not the only one probably saying this as I have seen it said so much in the game at the moment too.

But please change it from + and - 2 to + and - 1

I know i'm tired of being on a T7 ship and having T9 Cruisers and even DD's wrecking me so fast on certain BB's, they are able to even fire further than my BB guns. Its bad enough 1 T9 cruiser can totally demolish a T7 but when you get 3 T9's firing on you they lay waste to a T7 BB in like 60's - Your constantly on fire with 2-3/4 fires (depending on setup) - even after using a repair with 3 fires your back on fire within a few secs.

I know this isn't just about T7/9 match etc coz it happens nearly in any match ie being T7 and ending up in a T5 match and being a T7 ending up doing so much damage to a T5 (shouldn't complain about that) but I feel for the T5 player knowing how it is on the receiving end of it.

Now if your on a 2 level lower Cruiser its almost just as bad as your completely unable to outrun a DD/Cruiser and also some BB's can go just as fast

Wheres the LOGIC????

Edited by turbo07
  • Meh 1

[HINON]
Members
12,851 posts

Adapt and overcome and you will become a better player. Unlike WOT, every ship can contribute even when bottom tiered.

• Cool 1

[SHEEP]
Members
216 posts
4,319 battles

The logic is that you’re not able to fight ships 2 tiers up unless you’re just a much superior player, what’s the point of going up two tiers of your not able to completely stomp the scrubs 2 tiers under you? Besides +1/-1 was tried in wotb and its awful

[PVE]
Members
1,696 posts
13,972 battles

In before the standard knee jerk, "we don't have the player base  for that" comment. 

If this game continues to ignore long term players that will be true soon.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[INTEL]
Members
12,355 posts
34,342 battles
42 minutes ago, Feclez said:

I'm going to try and post this without it sounding like a complete btchfest on how things are working with the MM at the moment....But.....

I'm not the only one probably saying this as I have seen it said so much in the game at the moment too.

But please change it from + and - 2 to + and - 1

I know i'm tired of being on a T7 ship and having T9 Cruisers and even DD's wrecking me so fast on certain BB's, they are able to even fire further than my BB guns. Its bad enough 1 T9 cruiser can totally demolish a T7 but when you get 3 T9's firing on you they lay waste to a T7 BB in like 60's - Your constantly on fire with 2-3/4 fires (depending on setup) - even after using a repair with 3 fires your back on fire within a few secs.

Wait til you get to T8 and are uptiered 45% of the time instead of the 33% at T7. 

I feel sorry for the poor T5s as well. 

The two tier spread is killing the game and costing WG tons of money and players. 

• Cool 3

Members
220 posts
6,578 battles
3 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Wait til you get to T8 and are uptiered 45% of the time instead of the 33% at T7. 

The two tier spread is killing the game and costing WG tons of money and players. 

I play T8's too, had the same issues with the up and down tiering and feel the same.

I dont always have bad games as I do have lots of good games when uptiered  - and that isn't the reason for the initial post. 

It was all about how things are at the moment in game with things I have been seeing and as @Taichunger mentions how the spread is killing the game - specially when that up tier happens with a 5 DD each side game and at least 4 of them are always up tier DD's

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles
1 hour ago, Taichunger said:

Sorry, but if we implement +-1 tier MM, we all will loose this game very fast. Long queues to the battles which are similar one to another because of a seriously cutted number of ships. 
We are working on changing MM, but please don't wait it to become +-1. It'll be destructive for the project and of course too boring for players. 
You may choose ranked battles to experience one tier battles for a period of time. Then imagine, that it will almost always be so. 
I had many battles, when tactics but not tiers of ships influenced the battle. When you come to battle make everything you can with ship you've taken to bring victory to your team. This rule will be constant regardless of MM's changes.

Thank you all for suggestions and replies. We collect all constructive. We had many similar topics. I lock this one.

• Meh 3