You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
turbo07

Yueyang — Pan-Asian Tier X destroyer.

5 comments in this topic

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles

Yueyang — Pan-Asian Tier X destroyer.

Former U.S. destroyer of the Allen M. Sumner class (USS Haynsworth, DD-700) that was transferred to the Republic of China (Taiwan) in 1970. She was developed from the very successful Fletcher class. In contrast to her predecessor, she had more powerful artillery, but ran at a lower speed.
800px-Yueyang_wows_main.jpg
WGWiki

This topic is the starting point for discussing this type of destroyers.
When a full-fledged guide appears, this topic will be replaced.

[GOFU]
Members
28 posts
6,498 battles

Just got mine and still getting used to it.  Anyone have a Capt build and upgrade for it?

[BTRDS]
Members
409 posts
12,642 battles
On 6/15/2019 at 2:25 PM, LooN918 said:

Just got mine and still getting used to it.  Anyone have a Capt build and upgrade for it?

https://wowsft.com/ship?index=PZSD110&modules=11111&upgrades=123223&commander=PZW404&skills=3221667842&ar=100&consumables=111&lang=en

[MASSD]
Members
513 posts
29,696 battles

The entire  line is total crap after all the nerfs  torp reload is terrible gun reload is terrible  detect is so so Why they would nerf guns and torps on a Dd that can't torp another Dd is beyond me  Do not play this line . If you play it with radar you lose your smoke and it's detect isn't all that g

reat in the first place . If you use the legendary mod it's detect is even worse  . Why didn't WG just refund us our money and delete the entire line ?