Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmSevicson

Golden laurel wreath or golden circle chain

6 comments in this topic

[-AA-]
[-AA-]
Members
19 posts
5,799 battles

Hello all,

I know there are bigger stuff to worry about but I'm just wondering...

I noticed a difference in the premium tags. There are some premium ships like the Aigle with a golden laurel wreath as a symbol of being a premium ship. Most premiums have a golden circle in the form of a chain like the T-61.

Is there any other reason but cosmetic why this is different on premium ships? It can't be the shipclass. 

prem dd.jpg

Edited by AdmSevicson

[Y0L0]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,731 posts
5,272 battles

You sure it's your premiums and not an elite ship?

Also.. May I see a screenshot please? Not that I dont believe you because I do. I just want to see it.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,930 posts
8,460 battles

The open golden wreaths represents the current availability of obtaining the premium ships for doubloons in the tech tree.

Any other premium ships that are not purchasable in the tech tree for doubloons will have the golden circle chain.

• Cool 8

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles
7 hours ago, AdmSevicson said:

Hello all,

I know there are bigger stuff to worry about but I'm just wondering...

I noticed a difference in the premium tags. There are some premium ships like the Aigle with a golden laurel wreath as a symbol of being a premium ship. Most premiums have a golden circle in the form of a chain like the T-61.

Is there any other reason but cosmetic why this is different on premium ships? It can't be the shipclass. 

prem dd.jpg

Gold chain - means that this ship is not issued through the game client, but as a reward or test. For example, Shinonome for the campaign, or Missouri or Kamikaze. They are not sold in the game client for doubloons, but are distributed in another way (for example, through free experience).
Golden wreath - means a premium ship which you may find in the game client in the development trees.

6 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

The open golden wreaths represents the current availability of obtaining the premium ships for doubloons in the tech tree.

Any other premium ships that are not purchasable in the tech tree for doubloons will have the golden circle chain.

Thank you, you are right and you were faster.

Sign in to follow this