Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VGLance

So I'm at the UNLV campus this afternoon...

11 comments in this topic

Members
2,229 posts
11,347 battles

... and I saw this student with a t-shirt on that pictured the USS Arizona.  I didn't ask him if he played WoWs as his back was to me and I had more pressing matters to attend to, like getting to a meeting before the heat made me sweat worse than Rafael Nadal in a 5th set tie breaker.

And then I come home this evening and this happens...

L0mpwsN.jpg   

Freaky or what?

Anyway, is the AZ any good?  Better than the New Mexico?  Saw the Notser video but not sure if it was before or after the ships stats were finalized before release.  I love the New Mexico, but maybe that has more to do with how many players at that tier drive like W is the only key that works on their keyboard.

• Cool 2

[IRNBN]
Members
3,146 posts
8,338 battles
6 minutes ago, VGLance said:

... and I saw this student with a t-shirt on that pictured the USS Arizona.  I didn't ask him if he played WoWs as his back was to me and I had more pressing matters to attend to, like getting to a meeting before the heat made me sweat worse than Rafael Nadal in a 5th set tie breaker.

And then I come home this evening and this happens...

L0mpwsN.jpg   

Freaky or what?

Anyway, is the AZ any good?  Better than the New Mexico?  Saw the Notser video but not sure if it was before or after the ships stats were finalized before release.  I love the New Mexico, but maybe that has more to do with how many players at that tier drive like W is the only key that works on their keyboard.

AZ is big, fat, slow, and sluggish with lousy AA. And I love her.

Why? Guns, baby. Some of the best US BB guns you will see in the game. Nice tight patterns.

Also, very, very tanky.

Members
698 posts
938 battles
27 minutes ago, VGLance said:

AZ slightly worse rudder shift and slightly worse reload than New Mex but has 1.8 sigma and is more tanky. Arizona is one of my favorite ships and one a potato like me does consistently well in. The guns with the 1.8 sigma can be brutal, a notable example for me was getting 7 pens on a Tirpitz at 17km and smacking off 25k health. It positively bullies on lower tier BBs due to the huge broadside damage and great armor plus an extremely good TDS. Trust me, you'll love it.

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles

Can anyone who lives in the Tampa area walk around in a Roma shirt please? I would like one too. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[LEGIT]
Members
2,219 posts
30,411 battles

I just got her from a TYL SC a couple days ago.  1st ship from a container ever.  Told she has better armor than NM, better sigma, but worse AA.

I put a 19 point skipper in her.  Lots of fun.

Sign in to follow this