Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Buckeyefan21x

Wargaming needs to bring back the 100% and 200% daily bonus!!

49 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

133
[R-F1]
[R-F1]
Members
195 posts
10,018 battles

So far, we are getting kind of screwed when it comes to the bonuses. You can gain way more exp, free exp, and commander exp when each ship has a 100% or 200% bonus. This whole daily mission of getting 1k exp, 1k fexp, and 2000k commander exp is lame. It should be available as a mission along with the 200% daily bonuses. Most decent players are getting shafted and so far this WOWs anniversary celebration has been boring and lackluster so far. There also nothing good to spend those anniversary tokens on. 

Edited by Buckeyefan21x
  • Cool 9
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
321
[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,860 posts
4,861 battles
1 hour ago, Buckeyefan21x said:

So far, we are getting kind of screwed when it comes to the bonuses. You can gain way more exp, free exp, and commander exp when each ship has a 100% or 200% bonus. This whole daily mission of getting 1k exp, 1k fexp, and 2000k commander exp is lame. It should be available as a mission along with the 200% daily bonuses. Most decent players are getting shafted and so far this WOWs anniversary celebration has been boring and lackluster so far. There also nothing good to spend those anniversary tokens on. 

Wow, I'd go for 2000k commander EXP...that's probably enough for a couple to elite! :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,302
[PVE]
Members
4,981 posts
22,432 battles
30 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

Wow, I'd go for 2000k commander EXP...that's probably enough for a couple to elite! :Smile_trollface:

Actually 1,708,000 elite commander XP brings a zero point commander to 19 points (comparatively it takes 1,525,000 elite commander XP to bring a 10 point commander to 19 points).

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,190
[HINON]
Members
12,797 posts

I would imagine there will be some great bonuses this coming weekend if it follows the dates from previous years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
918
[EQRN]
Members
1,877 posts
15,676 battles

Weekend activities have fallen way off.   No historical battle bonuses, ship discounts, ports discounts, retraining, respecting, nada for a month now.  I remember when Trevzor (sp?) used to do videos on upcoming events and museum ship tours.  Monthly mission updates are blah.  I don’t know if this is the Austin office not being up to the old San Francisco office standards, or WG HQ in St Petersburg telling the NA office to stop having fun, but it’s detracting more from my experience than any in-game issue.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,791
[PVE]
Members
1,696 posts
13,972 battles

My guess is it's to keep players from farming too much exp from the special flags in the anniversary crates.

Very suspicious timing of when the change to first victory exp occurred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
276
[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,030 posts
3,181 battles
3 hours ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Weekend activities have fallen way off.   No historical battle bonuses, ship discounts, ports discounts, retraining, respecting, nada for a month now.  I remember when Trevzor (sp?) used to do videos on upcoming events and museum ship tours.  Monthly mission updates are blah.  I don’t know if this is the Austin office not being up to the old San Francisco office standards, or WG HQ in St Petersburg telling the NA office to stop having fun, but it’s detracting more from my experience than any in-game issue.

Actually there are ship discounts...the ranked bundles, the big expensive ones...:cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
181 posts
4,056 battles

+1. Bring back the weekends! Selling us more things is not going to keep players engaged. I know i already bought enough ships. Now i only pay for premium time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
225 posts
7,584 battles
11 hours ago, Rabbitt81 said:

My guess is it's to keep players from farming too much exp from the special flags in the anniversary crates.

That's our point.

But yeah, incentives are just not there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
146
[-THOR]
Members
173 posts
2,326 battles

Yeah I've logged in a couple of Saturdays, saw it's just 50% and gone on and played something else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
180 posts
2,725 battles
16 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Actually 1,708,000 elite commander XP brings a zero point commander to 19 points (comparatively it takes 1,525,000 elite commander XP to bring a 10 point commander to 19 points).

Ouch.  I was super excited I got one of my commanders to 11 points.  Now I'm super depressed. :cap_fainting: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
127
[NG-NS]
Members
552 posts

I actually forgot they did these mini-events. It's been a while for sure since they last did and maybe that's why the grind has felt far more rough then it used to.

I agree, would really be nice to have these back as the current grind is grinding the game to a halt. Sort of reminding me why I've taken a few breaks from the game in the past. If the grind if bad enough, find something else to play that doesn't make your level of enjoyment a high level of frustration instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
127
[NG-NS]
Members
552 posts
4 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Im pretty sure our incessant lamenting of game quality on weekends drove them to abandon these bonuses

How so? Not sure I entirely follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,458
[VW]
Members
3,893 posts
18,764 battles
3 minutes ago, Phasferous said:

How so? Not sure I entirely follow.

Humor. Dont take everything literally. But in any case there were recently a string of posts about he poor quality of play on weekends, and it is a generally held belief that weekend play is worse than weekday play, same goes for summer vacation. Any regular resding of the forums and you will see these as common thread subjects. Hence my post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,302
[PVE]
Members
4,981 posts
22,432 battles
32 minutes ago, Bianchi4Me said:

Ouch.  I was super excited I got one of my commanders to 11 points.  Now I'm super depressed. :cap_fainting: 

Sorry...but don't give up hope...the 1st 19 pointer will come eventually (especially now that you are moving into higher tier battles) & after the 1st 1 they just start making more before you know it. Best advice is when you get the "Elite Commander XP" bonuses is to save them for when you train a commander to another ship...nothing brings your battle performance down faster than all your skills being at 1/2 or even zero percent.

They don't give much away for free but until you get the 1st 19 pointer of your own that you can grind unlimited elite XP on only use the tidbits they throw you to lessen that bourdon of fighting w/no skills (any left over after a transfer may wanna be used to get an extra point after retraining to get an extra skill if you are close enough to do that but for best results prioritize keeping your commanders trained as quickly as possible).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×