Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Phasferous

Duplicates for Completed Collections?

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

127
[NG-NS]
Members
552 posts

So what happens to duplicates for completed collections? Like you complete the collection but you still are getting duplicates.

I completed the current event collection (Anniversary) but I noticed that even though I am still getting duplicates (you are guaranteed on for each container you get for missions like Lucky 3 and Weekend Madness). Obviously you can't use them for the Collection they are for anymore, so where do they go then?

While I can understand why WGing doesn't do this, wouldn't allowing them to be used for previous collections actually be a smart thing? Would mean players would keep earning the containers (or even paying for them if that's their thing), meaning WGing would earn more moola.

Though they'd maybe have to make two duplicates for a collection be worth one unlock for past collections. Since I can imagine there will be players who would throw salt around for WGing allowing new or currently active players to still unlock collections they were present for. However I'd say this would be a consumer friendly idea. The newer or currently active players would have access to the past collections, but would just have to work a bit harder. Which I'd consider a level of compromise.

 

Otherwise if you are still earning containers for something like the current event ends up wasting one of the items you are guaranteed. Which I know is a fact because each and every event container for the Anniversary event going on right now has given me a collection item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,659
[TBW]
Members
9,814 posts
16,571 battles
5 minutes ago, Phasferous said:

So what happens to duplicates for completed collections? Like you complete the collection but you still are getting duplicates.

I completed the current event collection (Anniversary) but I noticed that even though I am still getting duplicates (you are guaranteed on for each container you get for missions like Lucky 3 and Weekend Madness). Obviously you can't use them for the Collection they are for anymore, so where do they go then?

While I can understand why WGing doesn't do this, wouldn't allowing them to be used for previous collections actually be a smart thing? Would mean players would keep earning the containers (or even paying for them if that's their thing), meaning WGing would earn more moola.

Though they'd maybe have to make two duplicates for a collection be worth one unlock for past collections. Since I can imagine there will be players who would throw salt around for WGing allowing new or currently active players to still unlock collections they were present for. However I'd say this would be a consumer friendly idea. The newer or currently active players would have access to the past collections, but would just have to work a bit harder. Which I'd consider a level of compromise.

 

Otherwise if you are still earning containers for something like the current event ends up wasting one of the items you are guaranteed. Which I know is a fact because each and every event container for the Anniversary event going on right now has given me a collection item.

You get 15,000 credits apiece. look in the lower right corner next time you open one.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
127
[NG-NS]
Members
552 posts
1 minute ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You get 15,000 credits apiece. look in the lower right corner next time you open one.

So that's why that pops up. Ya I didn't correlate those two things as being tired together. It's not made very clear that's what happens.

Thanks for clarifying. Though I do wish you could use those duplicates on past collections. Nearly all of the collections under my profiles are partly or half done. With only the current event collection being the one marked as completed. So being able to go back and earn those would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
841
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,799 posts
14,724 battles
25 minutes ago, Phasferous said:

Nearly all of the collections under my profiles are partly or half done

You can buy the collection related crates in the Premium Shop/Arsenal too

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
127
[NG-NS]
Members
552 posts
18 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

You can buy the collection related crates in the Premium Shop/Arsenal too

Not all of them actually. The next closest collection I have to complete is the Duke one. However I am not seeing a container for it. Which is what I'd focus on first.

 

I did know about those though, just wishing duplicates could help count too.

Edited by Phasferous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×