Sign in to follow this  
dookboots

Clarification of "Triple Doubloons" Sale Event

6 comments in this topic

[WANGZ]
Members
21 posts

I sent a ticket to hopefully expedite receiving answers but time is short so I'm covering all the bases (well, two) so here I am in the Support forum! 

WoWs Support:  Please Provide Clarification of "Triple Doubloons" Sale:  https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/deals/triple-event/-------  

How would the "Triple Doubloons" deal apply to the following items if at all?

A) Doubloons package 

B) Credits package

C) Doubloons plus Credits package

D) Premium Account purchase

Then in light of these answers, is it possible to get "Triple Doubloons" on the value of multiple items purchased at the same time via a single Amazon payment (multiple items purchased in one cart with one payment)?

***Please reply quickly as I don't want to miss out on this opportunity! Thank you!

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,869 battles

I just want to know whether or not I am going to get a bonus before I click premium shop to make my umpteenth purchase! If not I'll pass and seriously consider spending my cash on titles in Steam and not here ever again.

• Cool 2

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
23 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

I just want to know whether or not I am going to get a bonus before I click premium shop to make my umpteenth purchase! If not I'll pass and seriously consider spending my cash on titles in Steam and not here ever again.

If you have made even 1 purchase EVER you don’t get the bonus.  It’s exclusively for people who’ve never bought anything.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[C-1]
Members
438 posts
8,687 battles

It's for Newbies ONLY. Only for those who have NEVER MADE A PURCHASE SINCE THEY REGISTERED.

Not yelling or anything. Just making sure that it is understood. I was looking into it after hearing about it, doing a bit of math and then noticed the stipulations. One of them being: IF you've made "ANY" purchase ever since you registered, you don't get the bonus. <can't recall if it was specifically with WOWS or just WG in general...

Kinda crappy if you ask me. Long-term players looking for a reason, or a actual "Deal" for a change, don't even get to enjoy it.

• Cool 3