Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xLeadSledx

LAG

6 comments in this topic

Members
222 posts
27,727 battles

How does lag get so bad that ping shows 28-32ms but can launch torps  see them moving die and then have them disappear? 

You would think that after 3 years and 30+ patches craplike that would be long fixed but that part of the game seems to be getting worse not better. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

I haven't had ping issues for a long time. Come to think of it, Warships is the game that i get the best ping on. Their servers tend to work very well (most of the time)...

Probably your ISP. Are you using a wired connection? Or maybe a replay would be helpful so we can know if your problem is even related to internet at all. 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,305 posts
6,990 battles

I started getting the stop/starts late this morning with the occasional disconnect not worth playing so I'm off to do something else for a while...

[RKLES]
Members
12,240 posts
13,887 battles

There have been bugs either in game code or their servers for past 8 months that randomly lash out at part of the player base and really no way to know who, when, or where. The bugs do seem to attack the most in the tier VII Scenarios and Random battles. Thankfully Ranked and Clan Battles are stable. 

Members
5,128 posts
9,482 battles

First - make sure it is not you, your ISP, or anything along the route before deciding that it has to be the game especially when so few are saying anything in the forums.  If it was because of the patch that everyone is playing on then the odds are - far more people would be experiencing it and certainly complaining about it in the forums.    Game has been pretty darn stable for the vast, vast majority of the players over time. 

• Cool 1

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,869 battles

@xLeadSledx 3 years and 30+ patches why haven't you sent WG the code to fix this! 

Oh wait there is no code. no equipment, no this, nor that for WG to fix! When I experience it so bad I close out all programs run the integrity check then reboot/restart my compu! Presto change all good to go!

Try it you might like it!

Sign in to follow this