So this is a master thread for the various threads to look at the actual numbers that change with the various T10 Unique Upgrades (UU) and other upgrades, instead of -x% this and +y% that. I am NOT saying you have to use any particular upgrade. The idea is to look at each upgrade the slot the UU is in and give you the ability to compare numbers between them, so that you can decided whether to try the UU or another upgrade or not. This is the Master list of where to find each individual T10 Unique Upgrade, so please put your specific comments in the thread for that particular Unique Upgrade. As relates to picking an upgrade, Unique or not, please go with what you think works best for you after looking at the various upgrades and comments. That said, if you like or dislike an upgrade, please say why as well. That way, people reading these thread and trying to decide if they want the Unique Upgrade or not, have something that gives an opinion on why a UU upgrade or other upgrade works for you or not. I will put my opinion at the end, but realize, my opinion is based on the numbers and not experiece playing with this upgrade, so take it with a large grain of salt. If you find any errors, please let me know and I will update the error appropriately. NOTE: (The CV rework is still being balanced, so I can not cover CVs yet.) WG has said that when a new T10 is released, they will release a T10 Unique Upgrade for that ship a few months after it is released. So Unique Upgrades to come, with no timetable set as of this writing, Salem, Harugumo, Stalingrad, Daring, Bourgogne, & any other T10s released will get a Unique Upgrade at some point.   NOTE: If you sell a Unique Upgrade, it is gone from your inventory and you can NOT buy it back. You have to open a support ticket like for a sold premium ship that you want back. So I HIGHLY recommend demount the module in case you change your mind. There are periodic demount sales and rarely free demounts for various events. Definitely do your homework on how the UU will change the stats on your ship as it costs 25 doubloons to demount a module.  
Slot 5 Unique Upgrades
============================================================================================================================
Montana Enhanced Damage Control System slot 5 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Conqueror Enhanced Engineering Systems slot 5 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Hindenburg  Enhanced Repair Party slot 5 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Henri IV Increased Firing Elevation of Artillery mod slot 5 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Minotaur Enhanced Smoke Generator mod slot 5 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Worcester Enhanced Countermeasures Slot 5 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Khabarovsk Heavyweight Artillery slot 5 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Z-52 Low-Profile Torpedo Tubes slot 5 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Gearing Modified Hull slot 5 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Yueyang Enhanced Armaments slot 5 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Slot 6 Unique Upgrades
============================================================================================================================ Republique Additional Main Battery Loader slot 6 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Grosser Kurfurst Enhanced Main Armaments slot 6 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Yamato Enhanced Main Battery Guns slot 6 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Zao Enhanced Main Battery and Steering Gears, Slot 6 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Des Moines Enhanced Propulsion slot 6 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Moskva Heavyweight Main Battery Guns slot 6 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Shimakaze Accelerated Torpedo Tube Reload Unique Upgrade slot 6 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     Grozovoi Recoilless Main Battery Guns slot 6 Unique (Legendary) Upgrade     ======================================================================================================================= Carriers are both slot 6 (not sure about planned UK CVs) CV rework of 8.0 means that the Unique Upgrades for CVs have to be reworked. If you have an existing UU, it will be frozen until reworked. If you are grinding, you can still grind, but it will be frozen until reworked.     Pre CV rework upgrades and will be replaced with new stats for the rework.
    =======================================================================================================================   WG has said that when a new T10 is released, they will release a T10 Unique Upgrade for that ship a few months after it is released. So Unique Upgrades to come, with no timetable set as of this writing, Salem, Harugumo, Stalingrad, Daring, Bourgogne, & any other T10s released will get a Unique Upgrade at some point.