Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bigshinyboat

Blue Screen of death

5 comments in this topic

[SQUAD]
[SQUAD]
Members
14 posts
4,814 battles

Started having issues with the game last Thursday. It started with symbols on my keyboard using the Canadian French layout. It did that for a couple of days then decided it wouldn't load the game past the log in screen. Just hung up and froze. I did a system restore to no effect and ended up reinstalling WOWS.

Worked fine for a couple of days, but this morning when I load the game, once I'm in, the computer gives the BSOD after being loaded after about 2 minutes every time. Have run all the diagnostics stuff I have and everything seems fine. And haven't had a hardware problem with anything else, or even this until now.

Any thoughts?

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,043 posts
8,052 battles

Video card drivers up to date?

[KAPPA]
Members
134 posts
4,210 battles

Could be the surge protector going up. My boyfriend had that issue, though his comp did one step worse, just shutting off any time he turned on WoWS. Another thing he did was to clear HD space, as he was reaaaal low.

[SQUAD]
[SQUAD]
Members
14 posts
4,814 battles

Problem Solved

Was a loose video card. Not firmly mounted and I guess it took a while to manifest itself.

[CO_OP]
[CO_OP]
Members
205 posts
12,705 battles

BSOD started just after the last upgrade (0.7.9).  sometimes I can play a complete game but usually cant.  It just crashes  checked video card,  latest driver etc.  this is getting frustrating.

even just sitting in port not in a battle....BSOD

Edited by jimpat2
more info

Sign in to follow this