Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
matt_3

Recovering account

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
790 battles

Helou!

Yesterday I had problems with game because game was freezing and I got banned fro inactivity in game, soo I decided to unistall game and again install.

I did that and log in again in acc, when there to my suprise, all tier 1 ships and all in the beginning.   

So I'm wondering if it's possible to get old ships back, experience and the way it was before unistall?

Members
756 posts
15,482 battles

@matt_3: This sounds like a classic case of installing the game defaulting to a new server. I.e., perhaps your game was logging in to the North American server, where you began investing time and gaining ships and levels. But after the reinstall, your game now logs in to the European, or Russian, or Asian server where there was no gameplay and thus you're at the beginning again.

Question: When you logged in did you have to go through the steps of making an account?

• Cool 2

[HYDRO]
Members
1,306 posts
3,661 battles

What Lalaa said, and in addition, by getting ban for inactivity, did you turn pink or orange? If pink, it is just a warning and you can play a few battles without team damage to get rid of this status.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this