You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
S7CentNickel

T61 now a special offer?

7 comments in this topic

[MVKS]
Members
125 posts
2,711 battles

Any significance that the T61 standalone is now a special offer rather than the 1 day left in the Specials?  It would be helpful since payday is Friday.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,122 posts
18,638 battles

Suprised about this change. Chances are that she will stay for a while longer.

Maybe @Gneisenau013 can answer you this.

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
615 posts
7,709 battles

Hmm, I want to say I've seen it before where the standalone ship didn't have a date on it, but curious what the team has to say.

P.S. Thanks for the reminder!  I didn't pick it up yet but seems a good choice when I return to the German DD line (I love the custom flag though!!!!)

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
459 posts
961 battles

Isn't that what normally happens to new premium ships?  They have special packs for one month that include other goodies, then the following month, like Boise & Massachusetts have already done, they are only for sale as a standalone ship?

[REVY]
Beta Testers
260 posts
1,680 battles
53 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

Isn't that what normally happens to new premium ships?  They have special packs for one month that include other goodies, then the following month, like Boise & Massachusetts have already done, they are only for sale as a standalone ship?

Yes

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
615 posts
7,709 battles

@S7CentNickel  confirming it is still in the shop for the base ship.  For a good while, they used to take the ship away when the bundles were removed (I felt all special when I bought the Scharnhorst on its second limited return).  Maybe they're giving people a chance to research and see feedback from players, not just CCs, after the ships have been live before buying.

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/7757/