Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

32 comments in this topic

[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
390 posts
5,399 battles

I am aware that an Italian line is coming sooner or later within the next year or so. However, is there anymore information about another possible Italian premium? I ask only because I would be interested in seeing a premium Italian dd considering I already have the other 4 ships and they are cruisers and battleships.

If anyone has info on this, that would be awesome. If not, what would you like to see from la Regia Marina?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,815 battles
14 minutes ago, Crucis said:

A premium DD would be nice.

YEAH ... IT WOULD.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Yeah, it would. I'll just be, ah, leaving this here I think. It sure would be nice if someone from the Dev team were to look at and take it under consideration. HINT. HINT.

• Cool 4

[-BMV-]
Members
177 posts
13,244 battles
3 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Yeah, it would. I'll just be, ah, leaving this here I think. It sure would be nice if someone from the Dev team were to look at and take it under consideration. HINT. HINT.

I support this!!! The bravery of Espero needs to be recognized in this game. @Landsraad you deserve a +1 for this.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,904 posts
12,441 battles
3 hours ago, pastore123 said:

I am aware that an Italian line is coming sooner or later within the next year or so.

Really? Where is that info?

• Funny 1
  • Bad 3

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
573 posts
4,537 battles
3 hours ago, Landsraad said:

Shame the line wasn't called the Espresso!

• Boring 1

Members
321 posts
307 battles

I have the 3 Italian ships already availabl and will be happy if a destroyer comes also, I always thought the Soldati class would be chosen.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

I'm not sure honestly. I don't know the exact source, but apparently there was some minor leak or something, or people are basing this off of Mouse's premium thought experiment, or wishful thinking... Or some combination of all three. Given the major nations in the game and lines that need to be added, I'd say that Russian BBs, French DDs, RN CVs, and Italian... Anything, are all good possibilities for being added within the next year or so.

[OKM]
Members
65 posts
1,602 battles
55 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

I'm not sure honestly. I don't know the exact source, but apparently there was some minor leak or something, or people are basing this off of Mouse's premium thought experiment, or wishful thinking... Or some combination of all three. Given the major nations in the game and lines that need to be added, I'd say that Russian BBs, French DDs, RN CVs, and Italian... Anything, are all good possibilities for being added within the next year or so.

RN CV seems to be the next one, and will probably come out with the CV rework. Russian BB should be next... not because they would be a ''must'' but because ''Need more might stalinium ship with laser''. For the French DD... didn't see anything.

[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
390 posts
5,399 battles
10 hours ago, Lert said:

I know I saw something about it for 2019. So within a year or so. 

[HINON]
Supertester
18,904 posts
12,441 battles
5 minutes ago, pastore123 said:

I know I saw something about it for 2019. So within a year or so. 

Yes, but where did you see that? Was it an official announcement?

[WUDPS]
4,718 posts
4,514 battles

I was lead to believe the Italian cruisers were the next line. 

[SIM]
Members
2,429 posts
4,060 battles

People downvoting a respected remember of our community just because he asked for source citations regarding alleged ship release dates. What a time to be alive.

On topic, I didn’t know the history of the Espero before I read this topic, and now I would very much like to see it in the game.  

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
10 hours ago, Y_Nagato said:

RN CV seems to be the next one, and will probably come out with the CV rework. Russian BB should be next... not because they would be a ''must'' but because ''Need more might stalinium ship with laser''. For the French DD... didn't see anything.

I include them for two reasons:

1: They're a logical step, the only one of the current nations with tech tree ships that don't have a DD line (after the RN DDs come out next patch).
2: They're super-testing Le Terrible, that itself could be seen as a sign of things to come.

[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
390 posts
5,399 battles
5 hours ago, Lert said:

Yes, but where did you see that? Was it an official announcement?

I don’t believe it was official.

edit: But it seems like it cane from a leak. I believe is as it here on the forums.

Edited by pastore123

[UFFA]
Members
524 posts
29 battles

WG employees stated Italy would be in before the year was over. However the deal has been altered. Since we haven't heard even a hint of a premium to test heavy cruisers I would not bet on anything before June 2nd of next year.

[EQRN]
Members
300 posts
8,639 battles

LWM asked the board for premium suggestions with ASSumed released lines, which interestingly included British CVs, which looks like will happen, and had Italian cruisers for 2018.  Not official by any means, but “very educated guess”?

[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
390 posts
5,399 battles
2 hours ago, Sparviero said:

WG employees stated Italy would be in before the year was over. However the deal has been altered. Since we haven't heard even a hint of a premium to test heavy cruisers I would not bet on anything before June 2nd of next year.

I would hope only to see a premium dd before they release anything. 

[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
390 posts
5,399 battles
2 hours ago, FrodoFraggin said:

LWM asked the board for premium suggestions with ASSumed released lines, which interestingly included British CVs, which looks like will happen, and had Italian cruisers for 2018.  Not official by any means, but “very educated guess”?

I thought they were supposed to be released for the end of this year, but had heard that it was pushed.

[EQRN]
Members
300 posts
8,639 battles

Released, maybe not, 3 patches or so on RN DDs leaves a month-ish for 2018, does WG want to have an arc span over Xmas and New Years?  If I had to guess, and there’s a good reason I never go to Vegas, Italian cruisers announced November, maybe as late as December and ST’d, ready to drop with 8.1 at end of January.

Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,945 battles

i sure hope they don't bring another mediocre ship like aosta and the abruzzi,they look beautiful but that doesn't win randoms.

roma and her overpens are annoying too but she is good enough.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,904 posts
12,441 battles
5 hours ago, pastore123 said:

I thought they were supposed to be released for the end of this year, but had heard that it was pushed.

That was a thought experiment by LWM and nothing close to an official announcement.

[4HIM]
Members
1,701 posts
3,864 battles
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:34 AM, Lert said:

It's on the internet

Rant: Facebookery “I Read It on the Internet, So It Must ...

[-K-]
Members
5,049 posts
8,934 battles

You can all but bet that Italian cruisers or battleships are coming before destroyers, so there isn't a pressing issue to train up an Italian DD commander at the moment.

Sign in to follow this