Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pastore123

Italian Premiums

32 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

122
[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
438 posts
6,027 battles

I am aware that an Italian line is coming sooner or later within the next year or so. However, is there anymore information about another possible Italian premium? I ask only because I would be interested in seeing a premium Italian dd considering I already have the other 4 ships and they are cruisers and battleships.

If anyone has info on this, that would be awesome. If not, what would you like to see from la Regia Marina?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,322
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,918 posts
15,675 battles
14 minutes ago, Crucis said:

A premium DD would be nice.

YEAH ... IT WOULD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
418
[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,544 posts
3,645 battles

Yeah, it would. I'll just be, ah, leaving this here I think. It sure would be nice if someone from the Dev team were to look at and take it under consideration. HINT. HINT.

 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
63
[-BMV-]
Members
242 posts
14,069 battles
3 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Yeah, it would. I'll just be, ah, leaving this here I think. It sure would be nice if someone from the Dev team were to look at and take it under consideration. HINT. HINT.

 

I support this!!! The bravery of Espero needs to be recognized in this game. @Landsraad you deserve a +1 for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,609
[HINON]
Supertester
19,624 posts
13,201 battles
3 hours ago, pastore123 said:

I am aware that an Italian line is coming sooner or later within the next year or so.

Really? Where is that info?

  • Funny 1
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-K-]
Members
655 posts
5,346 battles
3 hours ago, Landsraad said:

Yeah, it would. I'll just be, ah, leaving this here I think. It sure would be nice if someone from the Dev team were to look at and take it under consideration. HINT. HINT.

 

Shame the line wasn't called the Espresso!

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
345 posts
356 battles

I have the 3 Italian ships already availabl and will be happy if a destroyer comes also, I always thought the Soldati class would be chosen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
418
[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,544 posts
3,645 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Really? Where is that info?

I'm not sure honestly. I don't know the exact source, but apparently there was some minor leak or something, or people are basing this off of Mouse's premium thought experiment, or wishful thinking... Or some combination of all three. Given the major nations in the game and lines that need to be added, I'd say that Russian BBs, French DDs, RN CVs, and Italian... Anything, are all good possibilities for being added within the next year or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[OKM]
Members
120 posts
2,050 battles
55 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

I'm not sure honestly. I don't know the exact source, but apparently there was some minor leak or something, or people are basing this off of Mouse's premium thought experiment, or wishful thinking... Or some combination of all three. Given the major nations in the game and lines that need to be added, I'd say that Russian BBs, French DDs, RN CVs, and Italian... Anything, are all good possibilities for being added within the next year or so.

RN CV seems to be the next one, and will probably come out with the CV rework. Russian BB should be next... not because they would be a ''must'' but because ''Need more might stalinium ship with laser''. For the French DD... didn't see anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
122
[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
438 posts
6,027 battles
10 hours ago, Lert said:

Really? Where is that info?

I know I saw something about it for 2019. So within a year or so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,609
[HINON]
Supertester
19,624 posts
13,201 battles
5 minutes ago, pastore123 said:

I know I saw something about it for 2019. So within a year or so. 

Yes, but where did you see that? Was it an official announcement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,183
[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,945 posts
4,837 battles

I was lead to believe the Italian cruisers were the next line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,300
[SIM]
Members
2,672 posts
4,423 battles

People downvoting a respected remember of our community just because he asked for source citations regarding alleged ship release dates. What a time to be alive.

On topic, I didn’t know the history of the Espero before I read this topic, and now I would very much like to see it in the game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
418
[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,544 posts
3,645 battles
10 hours ago, Y_Nagato said:

RN CV seems to be the next one, and will probably come out with the CV rework. Russian BB should be next... not because they would be a ''must'' but because ''Need more might stalinium ship with laser''. For the French DD... didn't see anything.

I include them for two reasons:

1: They're a logical step, the only one of the current nations with tech tree ships that don't have a DD line (after the RN DDs come out next patch).
2: They're super-testing Le Terrible, that itself could be seen as a sign of things to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
122
[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
438 posts
6,027 battles
5 hours ago, Lert said:

Yes, but where did you see that? Was it an official announcement?

I don’t believe it was official.

edit: But it seems like it cane from a leak. I believe is as it here on the forums.

Edited by pastore123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
869 posts
63 battles

WG employees stated Italy would be in before the year was over. However the deal has been altered. Since we haven't heard even a hint of a premium to test heavy cruisers I would not bet on anything before June 2nd of next year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
157
[EQRN]
Members
453 posts
9,497 battles

LWM asked the board for premium suggestions with ASSumed released lines, which interestingly included British CVs, which looks like will happen, and had Italian cruisers for 2018.  Not official by any means, but “very educated guess”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
122
[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
438 posts
6,027 battles
2 hours ago, Sparviero said:

WG employees stated Italy would be in before the year was over. However the deal has been altered. Since we haven't heard even a hint of a premium to test heavy cruisers I would not bet on anything before June 2nd of next year.

 

I would hope only to see a premium dd before they release anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
122
[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
438 posts
6,027 battles
2 hours ago, FrodoFraggin said:

LWM asked the board for premium suggestions with ASSumed released lines, which interestingly included British CVs, which looks like will happen, and had Italian cruisers for 2018.  Not official by any means, but “very educated guess”?

I thought they were supposed to be released for the end of this year, but had heard that it was pushed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
157
[EQRN]
Members
453 posts
9,497 battles

Released, maybe not, 3 patches or so on RN DDs leaves a month-ish for 2018, does WG want to have an arc span over Xmas and New Years?  If I had to guess, and there’s a good reason I never go to Vegas, Italian cruisers announced November, maybe as late as December and ST’d, ready to drop with 8.1 at end of January.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
769
[POD]
Beta Testers
3,058 posts
4,741 battles

i sure hope they don't bring another mediocre ship like aosta and the abruzzi,they look beautiful but that doesn't win randoms.

roma and her overpens are annoying too but she is good enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,609
[HINON]
Supertester
19,624 posts
13,201 battles
5 hours ago, pastore123 said:

I thought they were supposed to be released for the end of this year, but had heard that it was pushed.

That was a thought experiment by LWM and nothing close to an official announcement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,551
[-K-]
Members
5,471 posts
9,414 battles

You can all but bet that Italian cruisers or battleships are coming before destroyers, so there isn't a pressing issue to train up an Italian DD commander at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×