You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GunBoatz

Cossack....WHEN ??

9 comments in this topic

[SKI]
Members
132 posts
32,718 battles

saw a blurb in the news today about we will be able to use the Cossack to play the revamped Operation Dynamo when it shows

back up on the 19th.....I am (for the moment)  going to assume that this means the Cossack will be out shortly before that or thereabouts... ???

anybody have some info on this?   

thanks...

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
397 posts
5,608 battles

What we know so far is that it will be purchasable in the in-game arsenal for a resource once 0.7.9 drops. We still don't know what resource it will be, either coal, steel, or sovereigns - a new, temporary resource. Collecting Guineas - a another new resource - will provide a discount on the purchase of Cossack; the more Guineas you have the greater the discount. 

My guess is that the Cossack will be available for purchase in the premium shop once 0.7.9 goes live, as well as in the arsenal at the cost of a resource - possibly sovereigns. Accumulating plenty of Guineas can possibly yield a large discount, but you cannot acquire Guineas quickly, so you would have to wait for perhaps 3 months until you've acquired the maximum number of Guineas to get the best possible discount for Cossack.

• Cool 1

[SKI]
Members
132 posts
32,718 battles

thanks for the replies guys....this helps   :)

[AFW-]
Members
8 posts
3,432 battles

Why are the 120mm 4x2 guns not listed for AA. The Royal Navy equipped the Tribal class with a comparatively heavy anti-aircraft armament; all eight 4.7in guns could engage aircraft with predicted fire using the FKC computer, but the value of this was reduced by the 40-degree elevation limit of the 4.7.

[SWNG]
Beta Testers
78 posts
3,481 battles
On 9/5/2018 at 8:10 PM, Noble_Taipan said:

What we know so far is that it will be purchasable in the in-game arsenal for a resource once 0.7.9 drops. We still don't know what resource it will be, either coal, steel, or sovereigns - a new, temporary resource. Collecting Guineas - a another new resource - will provide a discount on the purchase of Cossack; the more Guineas you have the greater the discount. 

My guess is that the Cossack will be available for purchase in the premium shop once 0.7.9 goes live, as well as in the arsenal at the cost of a resource - possibly sovereigns. Accumulating plenty of Guineas can possibly yield a large discount, but you cannot acquire Guineas quickly, so you would have to wait for perhaps 3 months until you've acquired the maximum number of Guineas to get the best possible discount for Cossack.

Absolutely cannot find her in the 0.7.9 patch except for the Arsenal. It looks like for now, can only be acquired with units earned in British missions. Also, not in the premium shop as of now either. Too bad, instant purchase for me personally.

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
397 posts
5,608 battles
3 hours ago, strykerpsg said:

Absolutely cannot find her in the 0.7.9 patch except for the Arsenal. It looks like for now, can only be acquired with units earned in British missions. Also, not in the premium shop as of now either. Too bad, instant purchase for me personally.

New ships for purchase usually come on sale on the Friday and LWM said that her review for Cossack will be published either today or tomorrow, so tomorrow is a strong possibility.

Source: 

Edited by Noble_Taipan
  • Cool 1