You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Starshield

US Alaska Stream

8 comments in this topic

[DYNO]
WoWS Community Contributors
18 posts
6,227 battles

Curious to see how the current 'Work in Progress' US Alaska plays? I will be streaming her over on my twitch channel for the next few days during the Late Night billing: https://www.twitch.tv/starshield_na 

Swing on by, lay back, have a chat, and watch the show. The company is most certainly welcomed.

*As always, if gravely voices aren't your thing this wont be your cup of proverbial tea. This bloke is no Mickey Mouse.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,514 posts
8,037 battles

@Starshield

I look forward to seeing more of this ship; Ty so much for sharing and i hope WG corrects the MB sound on Alaska's 305mm guns.

• Cool 1

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,916 battles

Yeah i would not mind watching myself, as this is a ship that I do plan on getting and using quite a bit.

Any certain times that you think you might be on so I can schedule some time to watch your play her?

• Cool 1

[DYNO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5 posts
1,168 battles
On 9/5/2018 at 5:35 AM, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

Yeah i would not mind watching myself, as this is a ship that I do plan on getting and using quite a bit.

Any certain times that you think you might be on so I can schedule some time to watch your play her?

Star tends to stream from 10p-2am ET.  Following him on twitch and using the twitch mobile app will send notifications when he streams.  He's doing the Alaska through this weekend.  It has some beastly AP that loves to eat whatever ship is in front of her.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[DYNO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5 posts
1,168 battles

Starshield is going live with yet more Alaska play.  Check out the ship and listen to the gravelly voice that sounds like a pirate!

[WOLF3]
Members
6,051 posts
2,213 battles

I dropped in on this stream.  Very enjoyable.  I will be going there again.

Thanks Starshield and groom.

BTW, Alaska is a beast.  Me want.

• Cool 1