Sign in to follow this  
The_Mary_Celeste

game keeps logging me out

3 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
1,842 battles

Since about 2 days ago the game has been disconnecting me, about once on average per battle but sometimes twice, to the log in screen it takes me about

a minute to return to the battle which is ok usually but still annoying, it also happens when I'm simply sitting in port (a DC about every 10 minutes).

I've done nothing to my computer for weeks, and have tried the repair tool, anyone got an idea of the problem and what I can try next?

Thanks

POTUS

[1RD]
Members
524 posts

Same with me, the last time was most annoying, I was playing the mission, got logged out, went back....to the port... the mission was only half over... but my Cleveland was in cool down (for 3o minutes).... It was like the game never happened... except I was changed ship costs without getting any income.

Very strange..... I suggest that WoWs abandon the changes to the CV's and focus on fixing the many MANY bugs this game has. As it is, I won't be buying premium till the game stops logging me out and ripping me off.

DEVS.... fix it already.

Community Department
2,021 posts
500 battles

Did you try to make a WGCheck report (extended network diagnostics)? If no, please, do it and attach to the ticket to the support, make some short descriptions. And wait for the answer. My coleagues will try to investigate the reasons and will help you with fixing them.

Sign in to follow this