You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
197 posts
3,813 battles

What might be going on that the game client is freezing up during battles. I've just had my client freeze up twice during a ranked battle. I have to force it closed and restart when this happens.

[WOLF5]
Members
438 posts
18,116 battles

Run an integrity check on Wows. It's possible one of the texture files for a ship/map have been corrupted and when you hit it, it locks the game. If you're running the old launcher, click on settings then select the advanced tab and the check is there. 

• Cool 1

[RCNVR]
[RCNVR]
Members
3 posts
5,125 battles

having the same issue, kept trying to 'fix' it and afk'd so many battles I got banned to 22 games in co op.

I have a ticket in with WG atm, tried uninstall and re install of game center and wows. Its some what better but 1 game froze on me as well.

I downloaded WG's diagnostic tool and sent them the report...waiting to hear from them

[KREW]
[KREW]
Members
143 posts
1,813 battles

My client locks up now at the start of battle the only thing I can do is play CO_OP the rest lock up started after the last update waiting for the WG tool results from support?

Update:

Support advised me that the file I sent was not WG tool generated file, it was. Tried to have a game a few minutes ago in CO-OP and it crashed so now I can play nothing, Perfect total fail.

New update:

ok support did not help so I deleted the game 100% and reinstalled now it works fine at least so far. Best of Luck!

2018-09-09 (2).png

Edited by CaptDavid
update with new info